PetSafe Stay+Play Wireless Invisible Fence
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
A pet-perfect yard is now perfectly easy without expensive fences or buried wires. Keep pets playing happily and secure in your yard and off the street. The sleek in-home unit is tiny and portable; it just needs an outlet!
The waterproof, rechargeable collars are our smallest yet. With easy training, custom collar settings, and protection up to 3/4 of an acre, the Stay+Play Wireless Fence (PIF00-12917) gives your pet the best in yard freedom.
- Effortless Installation - You can install the fence in 2-3 hours. No special tools, skills, or assembly required.
- Quick Adjustments - To change the size or location of the boundary, simply adjust the boundary width control settings or location of the transmitter.
- Affordable & Expandable - Compared to traditional and above-ground fences, wireless is a much more affordable option. The rechargeable batteries in the receiver collar will also save you more long-term than some in-ground fences.
- Portable & Compact - Take your wireless fence with you wherever you go. Its small size makes it perfect for traveling. Just plug it into an outlet and set up the flags for some quick training.
- For Dogs of All Sizes - 5 levels of correction and an adjustable electronic signal make this wireless dog fence perfect for dogs of all breeds, shapes, and sizes. Plus the Stay+Play Wireless Fence is portable and compact. Pack your transmitter and collar and take it with you on vacations, camping trips, or even a permanent relocation.
- Contain Multiple Pets with One System -
- The kit comes with 1 waterproof receiver collar, but you can add an unlimited number of dogs with the purchase of additional wireless fence receiver collars.
- Easy Training in Only 2 Weeks - Train your dog in short, fun, 15-minute sessions.
We’ve upgraded the original Wireless Pet Containment System. Our transmitter is 67% smaller, fitting easily in more places. Combine it with additional transmitters to expand your pet’s play area. The collar is now smaller and lighter, fits custom straps, and is rechargeable-- no more buying batteries! It all adds up to a yard filled with more happiness, more safety, and more peace of mind.
- Maximum Coverage: 210' diameter or 105' radius
- Minimum Coverage 44' diameter or 22' radius
- Portable wireless system sets up in 1-2 hours
- For dogs 5 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 5 adjustable levels of static correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Automatic safety shut-off: correction stops after 15 seconds
- Covers an adjustable circular area up to 3/4 acre (210 feet in diameter)
- Expand containment size with additional wireless transmitters
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional wireless receiver collars
- Waterproof receiver collar
- Collar uses rechargeable battery (built-in; non-replaceable)
- Charges in 2-3 hours
- Also works with the original Wireless Pet Containment System (PIF-300) and Receiver Collar (PIF-275)
- Part Number: PIF00-12917
- Wireless transmitter with power adapter
- Receiver collar with rechargeable battery
- Test light tool
- Operating and training guide
- 50 boundary training flags
- 2 long contact points
- Contact point wrench
How it Works
The Stay+Play Wireless Fence creates a circular boundary for your pet to be contained from 22 to 105 feet in all directions (up to 210 feet across). The Boundary is adjustable with a turn of the dial.
Set the Transmitter in the center of your pet’s play area and plug the Transmitter into an indoor electrical outlet close to the area where you wish to contain your pet outdoors. You temporarily define the Pet Area with Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your pet. The Transmitter sends a constant radio signal in the Pet Area.
Your pet receives a warning tone from thecollar as he approaches the Boundary Zone. If he strays further, he receives a safe Static Correction reminding him to return to the Pet Area. The collar offers five levels of Static Correction, plus a tone-only option. With just a few short training sessions, you’ll create a secure boundary for freedom and fun.
Popular Uses for the Stay+Play Wireless Fence
Once your pet has learned the system at home, you can then introduce travel. Your pet should be aware of the warning tone and not go past the boundary, no matter where you are.
- Take the Stay+Play anywhere there is an outlet and more than 45-feet of land to cover.
- Contain your pet at the park.
- Take the Stay + Play Wireless Fence on vacation.
- Use the System in your RV.
- Keep the same training with every move.
PetSafe Comprehensive 1 Year Warranty
Radio Systems Corporation (“Radio Systems”), owner of the PetSafe Brand (“PetSafe”) warrants that its PetSafe product, when subject to normal and proper residential use, will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top