PetSafe Stay+Play Wireless Invisible Fence Extra Collar Rechargeable
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Contain an unlimited number of pets with our smallest wireless receiver collar that features a rechargeable battery and 5 adjustable levels of static correction. This extra receiver collar can be used to add another dog or as a replacement collar to the Stay + Play Wireless Fence (PIF00-12917) and is also compatible with the original Wireless Pet Containment System (PIF-300).
This newer version of the collar now includes the charger.
The Stubborn Dog model features 5 levels of static correction at a HIGHER INTENSITY for stubborn or hard-to-train pets, plus a tone-only mode for training.
- Smaller, lighter, more comfortable, ergonomically designed collar
- Recharges in 2-3 hours and LED lights indicate when recharge is needed
- Pass-through receiver allows you to use any non-metallic, 3/4-inch-wide collar strap
- Stay+Play Wireless Fence receiver collar charger (RFA-463) now included
- For dogs 5 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 5 adjustable levels of static correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional wireless receiver collars
- Waterproof collar submersible up to 5 feet
- Rechargeable battery (built-in; non-replaceable)
- Charges in 2-3 hours
- Compatible with PetSafe® Wireless Pet Containment System (PIF-300 system, IF-100 transmitter) and Stay+Play Wireless Fence (PIF00-12917).
- Rechargeable collar
- Collar charger
- Test Light Tool
- Short and long contact points
- Operating Manual
How it Works
The Stay+Play Wireless Fence creates a circular boundary for your pet to be contained from 22 to 105 feet in all directions (up to 210 feet across). The Boundary is adjustable with a turn of the dial.
Set the Transmitter in the center of your pet’s play area and plug the Transmitter into an indoor electrical outlet close to the area where you wish to contain your pet outdoors. You temporarily define the Pet Area with Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your pet. The Transmitter sends a constant radio signal in the Pet Area.
Your pet receives a warning tone from the lightweight, waterproof collar as he approaches the Boundary Zone. If he strays further, he receives a safe Static Correction reminding him to return to the Pet Area. The collar offers five levels of Static Correction, plus a tone-only option, so you are sure to find the right fit for your pet’s temperament. With just a few short training sessions, you’ll create a secure boundary for freedom and fun.
Note: The Pet Area cannot be changed into a square or rectangular shape. A variety of factors including terrain, topography and metal objects may affect operating range.
Popular Uses for the Stay+Play Wireless Fence
Once your pet has learned the system at home, you can then introduce travel. Your pet should be aware of the warning tone and not go past the boundary, no matter where you are.
- Take the Stay+Play anywhere there is an outlet and more than 45-feet of land to cover.
- Contain your pet at the park.
- Take the Stay + Play Wireless Fence on vacation.
- Use the System in your RV.
- Keep the same training with every move.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the expected life of the rechargeable receiver collar for the PetSafe Stay+Play Wireless Fence?
The rechargeable receiver collar for the PetSafe Stay+Play Wireless Fence has an expected lifetime of 3 to 5 years. The battery can be fully charged within 3 hours and can last up to 3 weeks with one charge.
2. If the area in which I wish to contain my pet is larger than ¾ of an acre, is there a way to expand the boundary?
The radio signal which creates the boundary is controlled by a Transmitter. The PetSafe Stay+Play Wireless Fence boundary can be expanded by using multiple transmitters and overlapping the radii at least 10 feet. Keep in mind that each Transmitter covers up to 105 feet from the center of the Transmitter in a circular pattern (210 feet diameter). Each Transmitter requires an electrical outlet and must be placed indoors. The maximum distance between Transmitters is 150 feet from one another.
3. Will the PetSafe Stay+Play Wireless Fence system work on a sloped or hilly yard?
Hills and slopes could affect the signal if there is a significant change in the grade of the property. The collar has to be able to receive the signal at all times. The Transmitter may need to be tested in multiple locations to find the ideal boundary. Unfortunately, this will not be the best option for all properties. Some locations would have better results with wired containment.
PetSafe Comprehensive 1 Year Warranty
Radio Systems Corporation (“Radio Systems”), owner of the PetSafe Brand (“PetSafe”) warrants that its PetSafe product, when subject to normal and proper residential use, will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top