PetSafe Smart Feed Automatic Pet Feeder for iPhone &Android
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Your smartphone is always at arm’s reach. Now, so is the ability to feed your pet. The PetSafe Smart Feed is a convenient pet feeding solution for the modern pet parent. No matter if you’re at the office or simply busy doing work around the house, the power to feed your pet is in the palm of your hands. The Wi-Fi enabled feeder connects to your home's wireless router (2.4GHz) to work with your Android or Apple smartphone, allowing you to feed and monitor your pet’s meals anytime, anywhere. Use the app to customize and schedule up to 12 meals a day with portions ranging from 1/8 cup to 4 cups to fit your pet's feeding needs. The feeder will dispense your pet’s food into a stainless steel bowl with a 5 cup capacity. Ideal for cats and small to medium dogs.
- Smartphone programming - Control your dog or cat's meals from anywhere using your Apple iPhone or Android smartphone
- Receive alerts - Monitor your pet's feeding from anywhere for peace of mind; Feeds on schedule as programmed if Wi-Fi connection is lost or feeder is offline
- Customizable meal times - Set up to 12 meals to feed on your pet's schedule; Feed Now option allows you to feed your pet outside normal feeding times
- Flexible portions - Meals can be dispensed from 1/8 cup to 4 cups to fit your pet's unique feeding needs; Unique Slow Feed option allows the food to dispense slowly over a 15-minute period to help prevent gulping and vomiting
- Innovative design - Uses the same conveyor design as the Healthy Pet Simply Feed, dispenses most shapes and sizes of dry and semi-moist food and helps prevent jams; Pet-proof dispenser keeps prying paws from sneaking food
- Easy-to-clean - Lid, hopper, bowl and bowl holder are top-shelf dishwasher-safe for convenient cleaning
- Best for cats and small or medium dogs
- Hopper holds 24 cups of dry or semi-moist food; Stainless Steel Bowl capacity is 5 cups
- Some dishwasher safe parts
- Made of BPA-free plastic and stainless steel
- For indoor use only
- Optional battery backup (requires four alkaline D-cell batteries, not included)
- Optional battery backup life is approximately 7 days
- Conveyor dispenses most dry and semi-moist pet foods. Don't use with wet or canned food.
- Measures 9.4” W x 20.3” L x 12.6” H
- Smart Feed and free Smart Feed app
- Stainless steel bowl
- Power adapter
- Quick start guide
- One year warranty
PetSafe Comprehensive 1 Year Warranty
Radio Systems Corporation (“Radio Systems”), owner of the PetSafe Brand (“PetSafe”) warrants that its PetSafe product, when subject to normal and proper residential use, will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.