PetSafe ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box - Purple
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box
Finally, an automatic litter box that stays fresh and clean without the hassle of scooping. Simply plug in the box and watch it work. The automatic rake system sweeps waste into the covered compartment 5, 10, or 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box. The special crystal litter, packed in a convenient disposable litter tray, is 5 times more effective at reducing odor than clay or clumping litters. The privacy hood gives your cat a secluded bathroom and reduces litter tracking, while the health counter tracks how many times your cat uses the box. Your cat will always have a clean, fresh-smelling litter box, and you’ll enjoy a home that’s effortlessly odor-free.
- Self-cleans for weeks with no scooping, cleaning, or refilling
- Rakes waste into closed waste compartment for superior odor control
- Safety sensors automatically reset rake timer if cat re-enters box
- Disposable litter trays with leak-proof lining for easy cleanup
- Crystal litter absorbs urine with 5x better odor control than other litter
- Uses 5-10x less litter than clay and clumping litter
- Privacy hood gives your cat a secluded bathroom and reduces litter tracking
- Health counter tracks how many times your cat uses the box
- Lab tested for 100,000+ cycles without failure or jamming
- For cats over 6 months old
- For cats of any size
- For indoor use only
For best results, replace the litter tray every 20 - 30 days for one cat, every 10 - 15 days for 2 cats, or every 7 - 10 days for 3 cats.
You might need to replace the litter tray more often if you have senior cats, kittens, or cats who eat a diet high in crude fiber, ash, and byproducts.
ScoopFree litter trays can be used by themselves as portable, disposable litter boxes. Scoop the waste under the waste trap flap or replace the tray when needed. Mix the litter daily to reduce odors.
Most cats adapt quickly to using the ScoopFree litter box. Learn how to help your cat or kitten get used to an automatic litter box.
- Litter box with rake and waste trap lid
- UL-rated AC adaptor with 10-foot cord
- Litter tray with cover and bag of premium blue crystal litter
- Privacy hood
- Product manual
Will my cat like the ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box?
Most cats adapt easily to ScoopFree boxes and use it within a week. If your cat needs help adjusting, try these tips:
- Leave your cat's old litter box next to the ScoopFree box.
- Add a few handfuls of your cat’s old litter to the ScoopFree litter tray and add a few handfuls of the ScoopFree crystal litter in your cat's old litter box.
- Stop cleaning the old litter box. As the old litter becomes more shallow and dirty, your cat should start using the cleaner ScoopFree box.
- If your cat is startled by the raking noise, turn off the ScoopFree box and scoop waste manually for a few days until your cat is used to the new box.
If you have a kitten under 6 months old, we recommend leaving the box unplugged and scooping waste manually. You can start getting her used to using the litter box with these tips.
- Kittens have a natural reflex to use the bathroom after eating, playing, or napping. Put your kitten in the litter box after these activities to help her associate the litter tray with the instinct.
- Place the litter box away from the food and water bowl. Cats prefer not to use the bathroom near where they eat and drink.
- Put the litter box in a quiet, visible place where she can get to it quickly. Getting all the way across the house to find the litter box could result in accidents. The location should also be safe and quiet so your kitten won't be startled or distracted.
- Keep the box clean. Scoop waste often and change the litter tray every few weeks. Cats and kittens prefer a clean box.
- Stir the litter crystals once a week to distribute saturated crystals. Kittens pee more often than adult cats, so the litter box will get dirty more quickly.
PetSafe Comprehensive 1 Year Warranty
Radio Systems Corporation (“Radio Systems”), owner of the PetSafe Brand (“PetSafe”) warrants that its PetSafe product, when subject to normal and proper residential use, will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top