PetSafe Remote Dog Training Collar - 900 Yard eCollar Trainer
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
PetSafe 900 Yard Standard Remote Trainer
Easily correct unwanted behavior
Quickly and effectively train your dog with PetSafe Remote Trainers. Our remote trainers are available in a variety of options to suit your pet's personality and your lifestyle. At the press of a button, you can get your dog’s immediate attention from hundreds of yards away. Remote trainers can be used to teach positive behaviors and eliminate nuisance ones.
Choose the Best Collar for Your Dog's Personality
Not all dogs are the same: The stimulation that's right to help train your hyperactive Labrador might not be the same as what's best for your bashful Beagle.
PetSafe Standard remote trainers are perfect for most dogs, delivering a safe and effective static stimulation to get your pet’s attention. It is lightweight and ergonomically designed to fit dogs 8 lb. and up with neck sizes up to 28".
Choose the Right Range for Your Lifestyle
Finding the right range depends on the lifestyle you share with your dog. Longer ranges put out a stronger signal to ensure a constant connection between your remote and the receiver collar - especially in areas with obstacles like tall buildings, trees or heavy brush. Our 900-Yard Trainer provides the greatest range for outdoor activities such as walking, jogging or hiking.
- UP TO 900 YARD RANGE - provides communication with your dog at long distances giving you the ultimate flexibility for any indoor or outdoor activity
- TONE, VIBRATION, AND LITE STATIC STIMULATION - features three different types of stimulation: tone (beep), vibration, and Lite 1-15 levels of static stimulation for sensitive or small dogs. Our Lite trainers deliver a gentler stimulation than our standard trainers, even at higher levels
- SAFETY LOCK FEATURE - levels 8-15 locked for protection
- WATERPROOF, RECHARGEABLE REMOTE AND COLLAR - uses a quick charging wall adapter (included)
- BACKLIT, DIGITAL REMOTE - easy to read display; dedicated buttons for tone and stimulation
- ERGONOMIC DIGITAL REMOTE - dedicated buttons for tone and stimulation
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED to fit dogs 8 lb. and up with neck sizes up to 28 in.
- TRAIN UP TO TWO DOGS AT ONCE with the purchase of additional collars; PetSafe Add-A-Dog Receiver Collar PAC00-16164 or PetSafe Add-A-Dog Lite Receiver Collar PAC00-16163
PetSafe Comprehensive 1 Year Warranty
Radio Systems Corporation (“Radio Systems”), owner of the PetSafe Brand (“PetSafe”) warrants that its PetSafe product, when subject to normal and proper residential use, will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top