PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher
The premium choice in automatic fetch games. Safety and fun are top priority, meaning your dog can play with the ball launcher with or without their human thanks to multiple safety features and motion sensors. Use with 6-D batteries or with the included power cord. The ball launcher includes two standard PetSafe tennis balls, ideal for a game of fetch. In case you want to mix up the game, adjust one of the six angle settings or one of the nine distance settings to really get the game going. Launch anywhere between 8-30 feet. Don’t worry about your pup over-working themselves while playing. The ball launcher has a 15 minutes interval rest feature to ensure your pet gets the down time they need in between play sessions.
Your dog will have a great time playing fetch with the Automatic Ball Launcher. The water-resistant launcher is great for both indoor or outdoor interactive play. With 9 distance settings and 6 angle settings, the launcher launches standard sized tennis balls between 8-30 feet and up to a 45 degree angle. Multiple built-in safety sensors keep people and pets safe while playing fetch.
- Automatic Ball Launcher plays fetch with your dog; interactive features aid in training
- Pet receives plenty of exercise chasing launches between 8-30 feet; 9 settings; 6 angle settings
- Multiple safety sensors keep people and pets safe; MOTION SENSOR on the front protects dogs and people from launched balls up to 7 FEET away from the launch pocket.
- Call, chat, or email with expert US-based customer care specialists six days a week. They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs.
- Launches between 8-30 feet
- Uses standard sized tennis balls
- 9 distance and 6 angle settings
- Comfortable handle for easy transport
- Automatic sleep mode to make sure dogs get rest
- Uses D-Cell batteries (not included) or power cord
- Automatic Ball Launcher
- 2 standard tennis balls
- Power cord
PetSafe Comprehensive 1 Year Warranty
Radio Systems Corporation (“Radio Systems”), owner of the PetSafe Brand (“PetSafe”) warrants that its PetSafe product, when subject to normal and proper residential use, will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.