PetLift Walk In Monster Bathing Station Extra Large Grooming Tub
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Petlift Walk-in Bathing Station for Extra Large Dogs
Consider a stainless-steel Monster Bath over a built-in shower stall! This low-profile floor bath will make it quick and easy to bathe large breeds, clean large paws and wash dirty bellies. The walk on tub floor sits just 12 inches off the ground, allowing large pets to walk right on to the tub floor without any lifting. It is furnished with 4 tie out eye hooks and adjustable legs to set proper water drainage. This durable Monster Bath is ideal for indoor/outdoor installations
- Fabricated with 16 gauge, high quality 304 grade stainless steel
- Fully welded with no caulk and no chance of leaking
- Cove molding on all corners for safety of your animal clients and increased wall integrity
- Double reinforced front panel for durability to accommodate large dogs
- Four bolt down, adjustable height
- High back and side walls
- 16 gauge 304 all stainless steel tub
- Outside Dimensions: 60"W x 52.5"H x 26"D (front to back)
- Inside Dimensions: 58"W x 44"H x 24.5"D (front to back)
- Water Port Holes: 4" on center
- Eyelets: 4 centered on back wall
- Drain Hole: 3-1/2"
- Leg Levelers: Adjusts from 1 inch to 2.25 inches
*NOTE: The the Faucet Package, including the hose and sprayer, is sold separately.
*NOTE ON SHIPPING: PetLift and Vet Lift products take an average of 2-4 weeks for assembly before we are able to ship. For urgent orders, please Contact Us for specific shipping and lead times.
PetLift Comprehensive Multi-Year Warranty
Petlift warrants to original buyer its products to be made of the finest quality materials free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they were intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner, when properly installed, maintained and cared for.
- Stainless steel animal baths and wet tables: 10 Years Warranty for leakage and rust.
- Table frames on all electric and hydraulics: 5 Year Warranty
- Table tops: 1 Year Warranty,
- Hydraulic pumps and electric components: 2 Year Warranty
- Cages: 2 Year Warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
PetLift (PL) & VetLift (VL) ships Freight from BRADENTON, FL
- All veterinary and grooming equipment requires 2-4 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight.
- Add 4-5 additional business days for shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top