PetLift Stainless Steel Mini Dog Grooming Bath Tub for Tall People or Wheelchair Accessible, ADA
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Petlift Stainless Steel Mini Pet Bath Tubs
No more back-breaking, leaning or bending over to bathe your smaller clients. Furnished with tie downs, and stainless steel adjustable legs which raise the animal to a higher height than our standard baths.
These tub fits conveniently into smaller shops and spaces! Used in both professional and home settings, the Mini Monster Bath is becoming one of our most popular tubs and it's easy to see why. As with all PetLift stainless steel tubs it is easy to clean, low maintenance and designed specifically with the groomer in mind!
- Fabricated with 16 gauge, high quality 304 grade stainless steel
- Fully welded with no caulk and no chance of leaking
- Cove molding on all corners for safety of your animal clients and increase wall integrity
- Double reinforced front panel for durability to accommodate large dogs
- Heavy-duty, telescoping extension, roll-out ramp with non-slip rubber padding
- Two (2) eye hooks to keep animal safely secured inside while bathing
- Four bolt down, adjustable height feet for proper water drainage
32" Mini Monster Tub Features
This Mini Monster Bath Tub is a perfectly designed small size bathing unit excellent for small animals, cats, and dogs up to 30 lbs. This easy to use bath stands 34 inches in height from the floor to bottom of tub wash area. The front panel is stands at 34” in height and at 32” wide. Raises small dogs and cats up to a great working surface level.
48" Rascal Bath Tub Features
The Rascal Bath is the newest stainless steel tub in the PetLift line and has all the same great features as our popular Mini Monster Tub, but also adds 40% more space with its 48” width. It conveniently accommodates animals up to 60 lbs. and will handle small to medium sized dogs easily and efficiently, raising the animal to a higher height than our standard baths.
The Rascal Bath is designed to meet ADA Handicap code requirements.
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Legs
- 16 gauge 304 all stainless steel tub
- 32"W x 58"H x 21.25"L (7"D Front)
- 48"W x 58"H x 21.25"L (7"D Front)
- Water Port Holes: 4" on center
- Front Panel Height: 10"
- Leg Levelers: Adjusts from 1 inch to 2.25 inches
*NOTE: The the Faucet Package, including the hose and sprayer, is sold separately.
*NOTE ON SHIPPING: PetLift and Vet Lift products take an average of 2-4 weeks for assembly before we are able to ship. For urgent orders, please Contact Us for specific shipping and lead times.
PetLift Comprehensive Multi-Year Warranty
Petlift warrants to original buyer its products to be made of the finest quality materials free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they were intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner, when properly installed, maintained and cared for.
- Stainless steel animal baths and wet tables: 10 Years Warranty for leakage and rust.
- Table frames on all electric and hydraulics: 5 Year Warranty
- Table tops: 1 Year Warranty,
- Hydraulic pumps and electric components: 2 Year Warranty
- Cages: 2 Year Warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
PetLift (PL) & VetLift (VL) ships Freight from BRADENTON, FL
- All veterinary and grooming equipment requires 2-4 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight.
- Add 4-5 additional business days for shipping time.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.