PetLift MasterLift Low-Rider Electric Grooming Tables
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Petlift LowRider MasterLift Electric Table
This premium quality electric lift table is the strongest table in our line. This table is powerful enough to be the workhorse of your business. The low rider reduces stress for the animal by the walk on and off easily feature while offering back saving relief to the handler.
*NOTE ON SHIPPING: PetLift and Vet Lift products take an average of 2-3 weeks for assembly before we are able to ship. For urgent orders, please Contact Us for specific shipping and lead times.
Table Top Options
|Top Option||Minimum||Maximum Height||Table Dimensions||Additional Feature|
|12"||42"||24" x 42" Table top|
|15"||45"||24" x 46" Table top||Rotates 360° and locks in quarterly positions|
|15"||45"||23.5" x 42" Table top||Vibrant lit tabletop aids in grooming dark, black coats, and 1/4" Plexiglass top helps to reduce glare. Includes built-in clamp and stainless Grooming Post.|
Extra Long Top
|12"||42"||Extra Long 24" x 54" Table top||In Royal Blue. Includes Grooming Post, with 180° rotation, locks in 5 positions.|
- Motor actuator provides smooth quiet lifting and lowering action
- Provides 375 lbs. of lifting power for many years of durable use
- Floor pedals are located on both sides of table
- Actuator system is plug and play for easy serviceability
- Table frame is constructed of 7 gauge heavy duty, double powder coated steel
- Table top is made of moisture-resistant marine plywood supported by steel cross bars (except lighted option)
- Leveling feet on legs
- Duplex outlet mounted on base frame
PetLift Comprehensive Multi-Year Warranty
Petlift warrants to original buyer its products to be made of the finest quality materials free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they were intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner, when properly installed, maintained and cared for.
- Stainless steel animal baths and wet tables: 10 Years Warranty for leakage and rust.
- Table frames on all electric and hydraulics: 5 Year Warranty
- Table tops: 1 Year Warranty,
- Hydraulic pumps and electric components: 2 Year Warranty
- Cages: 2 Year Warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
PetLift (PL) & VetLift (VL) ships Freight from BRADENTON, FL
- All veterinary and grooming equipment requires 2-4 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight.
- Add 4-5 additional business days for shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top