PetLift Safety Mats
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Petlift Safety Mat
PetLift Safety Mats are designed for Tubs, Floors, Cages and provide non-slip drainage for any kind of wet areas.
This spaghetti-textured mat also serves as a surface strainer, catching hair and
debris, keeping it from entering your drain. The mat is also ideal outside any tub
or wet area, to provide a safe, non-slip walk way. This versatile matting can be used inside and outside any tub, cage, or wet area. Great as a comfort cushion on any rack, and also improves rinsing and drainage of wet paws.
Premium Ani-Rib mats have all the same functions as Spaghetti Mats, but are better, as they are also anti-microbial, moisture-resistant, odor free, and much easier to clean. Made of strong PVC with an open grid design (3/16" hole slits) promote fluid drainage and air circulation, all while keeping pets elevated to protect them from wet and cold surfaces.
- For Inside Tub Unit
- 21"L x 21"W for PetLift Mini Tubs
- 38"L x 20"W for PetLift 48" Tubs
- 47"L x 20"W for PetLift 58" Tubs
PetLift Comprehensive Multi-Year Warranty
Petlift warrants to original buyer its products to be made of the finest quality materials free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they were intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner, when properly installed, maintained and cared for.
- Stainless steel animal baths and wet tables: 10 Years Warranty for leakage and rust.
- Table frames on all electric and hydraulics: 5 Year Warranty
- Table tops: 1 Year Warranty,
- Hydraulic pumps and electric components: 2 Year Warranty
- Cages: 2 Year Warranty
PetLift (PL) & VetLift (VL) ships Freight from BRADENTON, FL
- All veterinary and grooming equipment requires 2-4 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight.
- Add 4-5 additional business days for shipping time.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.