PetLift Stainless Steel Drying Table with optional integrated K-9 II Dog Grooming Dryer
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
PetLift Stainless Steel Pet Grooming Table Drying Station with optional integrated K-9 II Variable Speed Dog Grooming Dryer
A grooming & drying table designed for the ultimate in durability, convenience, and safety!
The Petlift stainless steel drying table is a professional pet drying and grooming station that is both efficient and comfortable to use. Available with an integrated bottom mount K-9 II Dog Grooming Dryer from Electric Cleaner Company, the Petlift drying table creates a convenient station to dry and groom pets in a single area. The table is designed for the ultimate durability, convenience, and safety. Made of fully welded stainless steel construction, it is both hygienic and easy to clean. The natural rubber, non-slip table top surface and safety restraints make for a safe and comfortable environment for any size dog (or cat), large or small.
The optional Electric Cleaner Company K-9 II is a heavy duty dryer with variable speed. The K-9 II dryer is mounted right under the table for convenient operation and is out of the way when not in use. The variable speed gives you complete control over airflow. Airflow can be varied and customized from 0 to 240 CFM to be used on large to small dogs and any thickness of coat. The variable speed switch allows high velocity to blow water out and low velocity for those delicate details.
- Fully Welded Stainless Steel Construction
- Hygienic and Easy to Clean/Maintain
- Natural Rubber, Non-Slip Table Top Surface
- Safety Restraints and Slide Ring
- Optional Integrated Electric Cleaner Company Variable Speed K-9 II Fluffer Heavy-Duty Dryer:
- Both Flat and Round Blower Tips
- 10’ Hose
- Variable Speed adjusts to dry from 0 to 240 CFM
- Variable switch for high velocity and low velocity
- Large work surface area 24" x 48"
- 10-year Table Warranty against Rust
- Table Top: 24" x 48"
- 36" Height (can be lowered or customized upon request)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 48" Stainless Steel Grooming Drying Table ONLY
- 48" Stainless Steel Drying Table with Bottom Mount Integrated K-9 II Variable Speed Dryer
PetLift Comprehensive Multi-Year Warranty
Click here to download The PetLift Warranty Document
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
PetLift (PL) & VetLift (VL) ships Freight from BRADENTON, FL
- All veterinary and grooming equipment requires 2-4 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight.
- Add 4-5 additional business days for shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top