Perimeter Technologies Basic Ultra Comfort Contain System
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The pet fence difference you can feel for yourself! It’s one thing to make a product that keeps your pet safely in the yard, it’s another to thoughtfully design a fence with features that make it safer and more comfortable too. Perimeter’s exclusive Comfort Contacts cushion your pet’s neck with soft rubber, unlike the hard steel probes used in other pet fences. Veterinarians prefer the softness of the Comfort Contacts to help reduce the incidence of skin irritations.
Chances are you heard about pet fencing from a friend or neighbor. Why worry about buying a fence on the same frequency as your neighbor. The Perimeter Ultra Comfort Contact fencing you gives you the flexibility of changing the frequency.
With the Perimeter Ultra Comfort Contact fence not only do you have the ability to change frequencies you also have the ability to change stimulation settings to achieve a custom range of correction options to fit your dog's specific temperament. In fact, each dog's collar can be programmed to provide only the necessary correction level to be effective.
Perimeter’s exclusive Comfort Contacts cushion your pet’s neck with soft rubber, providing a lighter touch solution to hard steel contacts. Veterinarians prefer the softness of the Comfort Contacts to help avoid serious skin irritations.
TEMP CHECK - keeps the fence field stable and in the same location when outside temperatures change. Otherwise your fence boundary would move up to 100% when the temperature fluctuates between 30F and 90F degrees. Boundaries that randomly and unexpectedly move are frustrating and dangerous for your pet.
WIRE CHECK - automatically compensates for wire problems and adjusts the amount of signal power to ensure the fence boundary remains in a constant location (no system can continue to function if the boundary wire has been completely cut).
12X BATTERY CHECK - monitors the status of the training collar battery every two hours, eliminating false low battery indications saving you both time and money.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top