Owens K9 Dog Vehicle Insert for Truck Rear Seats
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
When it comes to K9 transport, Owens Products is the leader and best. These tough as nails, custom built units are forged to handle the rigorous demands of working dogs.
The Owens K9 Rear Seat Vehicle Inserts are built to stand up to the demands of working dogs in a variety of fields.
These are proudly made in the USA.
- Chevy Tahoe (2015-2016 models) are custom built for easy installation and a seamless fit.
- Ford Explorer (2011-2017 models) are custom built for easy installation and a perfect fit.
- Built For Cops by A Cop!
- Double wall constructed lower front panel made from Heavy Duty .125 mill finished material w/ .090 inner wall.
- Front divider panel has vertical aluminum bars
- Rear panels have 1” diameter holes throughout giving you Maximum Vision
- Front sliding door has an Industry First stainless steel latching handle for quick and easy opening and closing.
- Rear panel built from .125 heavy duty mill finished aluminum.
- Roof canopy, door panels and window enclosures constructed of .090 mill finish aluminum.
- Floor pan formed out of Heavy Duty .125 mill finished aluminum that extends from Door to Door with no gaps for your K-9 partner to get feet or legs trapped in.
- All units come standard in Textured Black powder coat finish and include ½” thick non-slip rubber floor mat
Owens Products 1 year Comprehensive Warranty
Owens warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year covers the cost of the defective part.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Owens - Ships Freight from Sturgis, MI
- Each Owens Dog Box is welded and assembled by hand and requires additional production time.
- On average it takes 5-10 business day (1-2 weeks) before we are able to ship a dog box out.
- The transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located and can take anywhere from 2-6 business days. We ship these Dog Boxes via Freight, from Sturgis, MI.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.