Owens Hunter Aluminum Triple Dog Box
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Perfect for Short Bed trucks, the Triple Compartment Lined Dog Box with Top Storage is made to suit the needs of hunters, trainers and K-9 handlers while transporting three dogs.
Notched sides at back of the outside compartments allow for short bed configuration, and rear vents instead of side vents allow maximum width across truck bed. Store your hunting gear and electronics in the roomy top compartment, which has dual lids for access from either side of truck. This aluminum dog crate is a sportsman choice and customer favorite.
Diamond tread aluminum makes box rugged and lightweight, with stainless hardware for years of rust-free service. Airflow comes through doors, rear vents and compartment divider holes. Corrugated liner adds comfort and insulation while protecting coat. Lockable slam latch doors let your secure your dogs, and rattle-free spring-loaded handles make box easy to move. Flush mounted latches prevent snagging on brush in the field. Comes complete with removable storm covers for doors and rear vents to protect dogs from bad weather and unwanted attention.
*SHIPPING NOTE: Most of our Owens Dog Boxes are made to order and require 5-10 business days from the date the order is placed, before the box is shipped.
- Three lined dog compartments
- Specially notched to fit Short-Bed trucks
- Full length top storage compartment
- Dual lids for easy access to storage from either side of truck
- Gas struts easily lift and hold up storage lids
- Rust-free Diamond Tread Aluminum with stainless steel hardware
- Strong yet lightweight
- Door vents plus rear vents and compartment vent holes
- Washable corrugated liner adds comfort and protection
- Rattle free spring loaded steel handles allow easy lifting
- Includes removable storm covers for doors and rear vets
- Lockable slam-latch doors with flush mounted handles for safety
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
|Model No.||Overall Dimensions||Dog Compartment Dimensions:||Storage Dimensions||Weight|
|55029||58.5"W x 22"D x 20"H||19"W x 22"D x 19"H
with notched sides for short bed trucks
|55053||58"W x 40"D x 26"H||19.25"W x 39"D x 19"H
with notches in side for short bed trucks
|58"W x 40"D x 6"H||155|
Owens Products 1 year Comprehensive Warranty
Owens warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year covers the cost of the defective part.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Would the Owen Hunter Aluminum triple dog box fit a 2012 Toyota Tundra box? Thank you for letting me know.
The box 58.5 inches wide, and may not fit the Toyota Tundra.
Hope this helped!
Owens - Ships Freight from Sturgis, MI
- Each Owens Dog Box is welded and assembled by hand and requires additional production time.
- On average it takes 10-20 business day (2-4 weeks) before we are able to ship a dog box out.
- Special order boxes (indicated when you select the model) are custom boxes that will have an additional 5-10 business day lead time.
- The transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located and can take anywhere from 2-6 business days. We ship these Dog Boxes via Freight, from Sturgis, MI.
- Please find your shipping zone based on the state in which your dog box will be delivered. Selecting the incorrect State may lead to delays and/or the cancellation of your order.
Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin
Delaware, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., West Virginia
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota.
Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusettes, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming
Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, NYC (including boroughs The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island), Utah, Wyoming.
Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Excellent product and service
This is a very well made product. When my father saw it he was impressed. He liked it better then the one he h
Fantastic ! Plenty of room for three dogs, fits in my pickup perfectly , and light weight enough that I can load/unload easily!!! I am very pleased with the the high quality work and looks of it.