Owens Hunter All Seasons Aluminum Triple Dog Box w/ Storage
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Our Triple Lined Dog Box with Top Storage lets you transport three dogs plus your hunting gear, training accessories and electronics in one sturdy dog box.
Made of rugged diamond tread aluminum, the Triple box comes in a Shallow (36") or Deep (45") profile -- choose the best fit for your dogs and your truck bed.
With the help of an Owens Dog Box, taking your dog on the road with you will become a breeze! Owens Products offers a wide variety of dog boxes with storage. These dog boxes are produced for the professional K-9 handler to the Do-It-Yourself customer and covering all types in between. Owens dog boxes are built with rugged diamond tread aluminum which will withstand repeated heavy use and last for years to come. Transport your dog in safety and style with an Owens Dog Box, it will be the first and last dog box you will ever need to buy!
This Hunter Series Triple Kennel Dog Box is ideal for the hunter needing to travel with three dogs. Not only can you transport your dogs right into the field with you, but the convenient built-in top storage compartment can be used for storing all of your hunting and training supplies as well.
Our triple compartment box is build to last! Rugged diamond tread construction with three lined dog compartments, lockable slam latch doors with storm covers, 7" x 10" maximum flow side air vents, premium rattle-free spring loaded carrying handles and a full length top storage compartment for your hunting gear. The new pull strap makes the top storage compartment easy to close.
The center divider panels feature cross ventilation between dog compartments, plus there is an additional rear vent with storm cover for the middle dog compartment. These features help to provide adequate cooling for your dogs during transport.
*SHIPPING NOTE: Most of our Owens Dog Boxes are made to order and require 5-10 business from the date the order is placed, before the box is shipped.
- Three lined dog compartments
- Full length top storage compartment with single lid
- Gas struts easily lift and hold up storage lid
- Rust-free Diamond Tread Aluminum with stainless steel hardware (.063 thick)
- Strong yet lightweight
- 7" x 10" maximum flow sliding side air vents
- Rear vent with storm cover for center dog compartment
- Exterior walls lined with washable corrugated plastic panels adding comfort and protection
- Interior compartment walls are unlined for cross ventilation.
- Rattle free spring loaded steel handles allow easy lifting
- Lockable slam latch doors with removable storm covers
- Premium rattle-free, spring-loaded carrying handles
- Full length top storage compartment for hunting gear with pull strap for easy lid closure
- Made in USA - One year warranty
|Model No.||Overall Dimensions||Dog Compartment Dimensions:||Storage Dimensions||Weight|
|55058||48"W x 36"D x 26"H||16"W x 35"D x 18"H||48"W x 36"D x 6"H||102|
|55055||48"W x 45"D x 26"H||16"W x 44"D x 18"H||48"W x 45"D x 6"H||110|
Owens Products 1 year Comprehensive Warranty
Owens warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year covers the cost of the defective part.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Owens - Ships Freight from Sturgis, MI
- Each Owens Dog Box is welded and assembled by hand and requires additional production time.
- On average it takes 10-20 business day (2-4 weeks) before we are able to ship a dog box out.
- The transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located and can take anywhere from 2-6 business days. We ship these Dog Boxes via Freight, from Sturgis, MI.
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.