Owens Hunter Aluminum Double Dog Box for Chevy Tahoe & GMC Yukon
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
New, for the working dog. This box was designed to fit in the rear of your Tahoe/Yukon and still allow you to have full use of the back seats (may fit other SUV's as well). There are 12 x 12 vents (vent covers are included) on both sides, the rear and the top and our normal door vents to allow maximum air flow. The two vents on the top are there to allow your rear air/heat unit to blow air directly into the box. This box has a removable center divider in case you have an extra-large dog or need to use it as an additional storage compartment when you K-9 companion is not traveling with you. Both doors are lockable and are keyed alike. Tie downs are attached on both sides of this box so you can secure it to the factory hooks on the floor.
*SHIPPING NOTE: Most of our Owens Dog Boxes are made to order and require 5-10 business from the date the order is placed, before the box is shipped.
- Total of 8 vents plus doors allows maximum air flow
- Two sets of 12 x 12 side vents on each side (vent covers are included)
- Two vents on back, two vents in top, vents through doors
- Top vents allow your rear air/heat unit to blow air directly into the box.
- Removable center divider allows for an extra-large dog or if you need to use it as an additional storage compartment when your K-9 companion is not traveling with you
- Slanted back of box allows for angle of bucket front seats
- Lockable doors with matching keys are keyed alike for convenience
- Tie downs are attached on both sides so you can secure it to the factory hooks on the floor of your vehicle
|Model No.||Overall Dimensions||Dog Compartment Dimensions:||Storage Dimensions||Weight|
|55102||45"W x 39"D x 29"H||44"W x 38"D x 28"H (divider removed)||N/A|
Owens Products 1 year Comprehensive Warranty
Owens warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year covers the cost of the defective part.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Owens - Ships Freight from Sturgis, MI
- Each Owens Dog Box is welded and assembled by hand and requires additional production time.
- On average it takes 5-10 business day (1-2 weeks) before we are able to ship a dog box out.
- The transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located and can take anywhere from 2-6 business days. We ship these Dog Boxes via Freight, from Sturgis, MI.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.