Owens Hunter Aluminum Bear/Cat Double Dog Box
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Perfect for hunters keen on stalking bear and cats
This rugged aluminum dog crate has two tall compartments a full 27" in height, ideal for tall dogs and longer-legged breeds. Along with door vents, this Dual Tall Lined Dog Box has three striker holes per side, and features both sliding storm door covers and removable covers for the striker holes which store conveniently in a built-in external pocket.
Built in the U.S. of sturdy diamond tread aluminum with stainless steel hardware, this box will function rust-free for life. Interior divider has vent holes for added air flow, and corrugated plastic liner to add insulating comfort and protect dog’s coat from dark marks. Lockable slam latch doors let you secure your dogs, and the flush mounted latches prevent catching or snagging in the field. Rattle-free spring-loaded handles aid in easy transport and a quiet ride. Storm covers for doors and striker holes protect your dogs from bad weather or the attention and distraction of strangers.
*SHIPPING NOTE: Most of our Owens Dog Boxes are made to order and require 5-10 business from the date the order is placed, before the box is shipped.
- Made in USA from Diamond Tread Aluminum (.063 mil)
- Two lined dog compartments
- Strong yet lightweight
- Stainless steel hardware
- Rust-proof materials and construction
- Three striker holes per side
- Comes complete with storm covers for striker holes and doors
- Built in pocket for storage of striker hole covers
- Vents in compartment divider
- Corrugated cleanable plastic liner protects coat, adds comfort
- Rattle free spring loaded steel handles for quiet easy transport
- Lockable slam-latch doors with flush mounted handles for safety
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
|Model No.||Overall Dimensions||Dog Compartment Dimensions:||Storage Dimensions||Weight|
|55061||38"W x 45"D x 27"H||19"W x 44"D x 26"H||N/A||105|
|55060||48"W x 45"D x 27"H||24"W x 44"D x 26"H||N/A||115|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Owens - Ships Freight from Sturgis, MI
- Each Owens Dog Box is welded and assembled by hand and requires additional production time.
- On average it takes 5-10 business day (1-2 weeks) before we are able to ship a dog box out.
- The transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located and can take anywhere from 2-6 business days. We ship these Dog Boxes via Freight, from Sturgis, MI.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.