Owens Hunter All Seasons Aluminum Double Dog Box
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Dual Lined Dog Box with Top Storage is designed for hunters, dog trainers and K-9 professionals.
This Hunter Series Double Kennel Dog Box is ideal for the hunter needing to travel with two dogs. Not only can you transport your dogs right into the field with you, but select options have a convenient built-in top storage compartment can be used for storing all of your hunting and training supplies as well.
Diamond-tread aluminum gives you a lifetime of rust-free service in a box that’s strong yet lightweight. Dog compartments feature corrugated liners to insulate and cushion your dog while protecting his coat from dark marks. He'll get good air flow through the side vents and door vents, and compartment divider also has vent holes. Gas struts easily lift the storage lid and securely hold it open. Removable sliding storm covers protect dogs from bad weather or unwanted attention. Lockable slam latch doors let your secure your dog, while flush mounted latches prevent snagging in the field. New rattle-free spring-loaded handles make transport easy.
*SHIPPING NOTE: Most of our Owens Dog Boxes are made to order and require 5-10 business from the date the order is placed, before the box is shipped.
- Two lined dog compartments
- Full length top storage compartment for hunting and training accessories
- U.S. made of Diamond Tread Aluminum with Stainless Steel hardware
- Rust-free and non-corroding
- Gas struts securely lift storage lid
- Rattle-free spring loaded steel handles for easy transport
- Includes storm covers for doors (and vents on Deluxe)
- Corrugated plastic liner for comfort and easy cleaning
- Lockable slam-latch doors with flush-mounted handles
- One-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Model No.||Overall Dimensions||Dog Compartment Dimensions:||Storage Dimensions||Weight|
|55011||38"W x 45"D x 26"H||19"W x 44"D x 18"H||38"W x 45"D x 6"H||90|
|55012||48"W x 45"D x 26"H||24"W x 44"D x 18"H||48"W x 45"D x 6"H||110|
|55082||38"W x 45"D x 20"H||19"w X 34"D X 18"H||N/A||92|
|55043||48"W x 45"D x 20"H||24"W x 44"D x 19"H||N/A||95|
|55100||48"W x 45"D x 26"H||19"W x 44"D x 18"H||48"W x 45"D x 6"H||125|
|55056||38"W x 45"D x 32"H||19"W x 44"D x 24"H||38"W x 45"D x 6"H||100|
|55044||48"W x 45"D x 32"H||24"W x 44"D x 24"H||48"W x 45"D x 6"H||120|
|55039||38"W x 45"D x 24"H||19"W x 44"D x 23"H||N/A||85|
|55038||48"W x 45"D x 24"H||24"W x 44"D x 23"H||N/A||100|
|55031||38"W x 45"D x 29.5"H||19"W x 44"D x 18"H||38"W x 45"D x 6"H on sides
38"W x 45"D x 9.5"H in center
|55014||48"W x 45"D x 29.5"H||24"W x 44"D X 18"H||48"W x 45"D x 6"H on sides
48"W x 45"D x 9.5"H in center
Owens Products 1 year Comprehensive Warranty
Owens warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year covers the cost of the defective part.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Owens - Ships Freight from Sturgis, MI
- Each Owens Dog Box is welded and assembled by hand and requires additional production time.
- On average it takes 10-20 business day (2-4 weeks) before we are able to ship a dog box out.
- The transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located and can take anywhere from 2-6 business days. We ship these Dog Boxes via Freight, from Sturgis, MI.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.