Owens Hunter All Seasons Aluminum Double Dog Box
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Dual Lined Dog Box with Top Storage is designed for hunters, dog trainers and K-9 professionals.
This Hunter Series Double Kennel Dog Box is ideal for the hunter needing to travel with two dogs. Not only can you transport your dogs right into the field with you, but select options have a convenient built-in top storage compartment can be used for storing all of your hunting and training supplies as well.
Diamond-tread aluminum gives you a lifetime of rust-free service in a box that’s strong yet lightweight. Dog compartments feature corrugated liners to insulate and cushion your dog while protecting his coat from dark marks. He'll get good air flow through the side vents and door vents, and compartment divider also has vent holes. Gas struts easily lift the storage lid and securely hold it open. Removable sliding storm covers protect dogs from bad weather or unwanted attention. Lockable slam latch doors let your secure your dog, while flush mounted latches prevent snagging in the field. New rattle-free spring-loaded handles make transport easy.
*SHIPPING NOTE: Most of our Owens Dog Boxes are made to order and require 5-10 business days from the date the order is placed, before the box is shipped.
- Two lined dog compartments
- Full length top storage compartment for hunting and training accessories
- U.S. made of Diamond Tread Aluminum with Stainless Steel hardware
- Rust-free and non-corroding
- Gas struts securely lift storage lid
- Rattle-free spring loaded steel handles for easy transport
- Includes storm covers for doors (and vents on Deluxe)
- Corrugated plastic liner for comfort and easy cleaning
- Lockable slam-latch doors with flush-mounted handles
- One-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Model No.||Overall Dimensions||Dog Compartment Dimensions:||Storage Dimensions||Weight|
|55011||38"W x 45"D x 26"H||19"W x 44"D x 18"H||38"W x 45"D x 6"H||90|
|55012||48"W x 45"D x 26"H||24"W x 44"D x 18"H||48"W x 45"D x 6"H||110|
|55100||48"W x 45"D x 26"H||19"W x 44"D x 18"H||48"W x 45"D x 6"H||125|
|55056||38"W x 45"D x 32"H||19"W x 44"D x 24"H||38"W x 45"D x 6"H||100|
|55044||48"W x 45"D x 32"H||24"W x 44"D x 24"H||48"W x 45"D x 6"H||120|
|55038||48"W x 45"D x 24"H||24"W x 44"D x 23"H||N/A||100|
Owens Products 1 year Comprehensive Warranty
Owens warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year covers the cost of the defective part.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Owens - Ships Freight from Sturgis, MI
- Each Owens Dog Box is welded and assembled by hand and requires additional production time.
- On average it takes 10-20 business day (2-4 weeks) before we are able to ship a dog box out.
- Special order boxes (indicated when you select the model) are custom boxes that will have an additional 5-10 business day lead time.
- The transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located and can take anywhere from 2-6 business days. We ship these Dog Boxes via Freight, from Sturgis, MI.
- Please find your shipping zone based on the state in which your dog box will be delivered. Selecting the incorrect State may lead to delays and/or the cancellation of your order.
Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin
Delaware, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., West Virginia
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota.
Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusettes, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming
Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, NYC (including boroughs The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island), Utah, Wyoming.
Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Nice product. Exactly what I was looking for.