Owens Extreme Weather Package for Dog Boxes
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Owens Dog Box Extreme Weather Package option must be ordered with dog box so we can install it at the time of build.
Whether you are a hunting or automotive enthusiast, we offer a wide variety of top quality - Made in USA - truck accessory products for you. Owens Products is known for its sleek designs and broad selection of truck running boards. We offer extensive applications for pickups, vans, SUVs, and CUVs. In addition, Owens Products produces a high-quality selection of truck bed hunting dog boxes and pickup tool boxes with innovative designs. We also offer a great assortment of space saving garage and trailer organization and storage solutions.
Extreme Weather Package Option for Owens Dog Boxes. This extreme weather insulation is sandwiched between the box and the plastic corrugate liner. With a calculated R-Value of R38 you can keep your dog comfortable in the summer and warm and protected in the winter.
- Extreme Weather Package | Must Be Ordered With Dog Box
- Calculated R-Value of R38
- Thickness: .25 Inches
- For Owens Dog Boxes - Single, Double, and Triple Compartments
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Owens - Ships Freight from Sturgis, MI
- Each Owens Dog Box is welded and assembled by hand and requires additional production time.
- On average it takes 10-20 business day (2-4 weeks) before we are able to ship a dog box out.
- Special order boxes (indicated when you select the model) are custom boxes that will have an additional 5-10 business day lead time.
- The transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located and can take anywhere from 2-6 business days. We ship these Dog Boxes via Freight, from Sturgis, MI.
- Please find your shipping zone based on the state in which your dog box will be delivered. Selecting the incorrect State may lead to delays and/or the cancellation of your order.
Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin
Delaware, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., West Virginia
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota.
Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusettes, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming
Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, NYC (including boroughs The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island), Utah, Wyoming.
Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top