OptiVac G180 AC/DC Portable Suction Unit
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The new OptiVac G180 AC/DC Portable Suction Unit is the second generation OptiVac in the industry-leading Gomco line of portable suction equipment. Advanced features include: compact design, ease of operation, rechargeable battery, AC power supply, and fully-enclosed unit. This suction pump is great for Veterinary use.
- Battery gauge on front of the unit
- 25-550 mm Hg vacuum range, coupled with greater than 30 lpm flow, provides powerful suction for faster aspiration
- Sealed water-resistant unit is easy to clean, and minimizes potential contamination or damage to the compressor and battery
- Control panel at an angle for easy viewing
- Quality-engineered thermoplastic provides impact resistance and durability
- Run time operation on fully-charged battery for approximately 3 hours at maximum vacuum.
- Fully chargeable in 8 hours
- Will run on AC power even with a low battery
- Will run for approximately 1 hour after being charged for just 2 hours
- 1 hour of portable suction equals 3 hours of charging
- Ability to use the machine while charging
- Long-life rechargeable battery eliminates the need for frequent replacement
- 3 year on the unit
- 1 year on the battery
- Weight: 11.4 lbs with internal power
- Dimensions: 9.4"H x 7.5"W x 16.8"L
- Vacuum Range: 25-550 mm Hg
- Vacuum Flow: >30 lpm
- Battery: Rechargeable lead acid
- Battery Life (at maximum vacuum): 3 hours at 550 mm Hg
- Battery Charge Time: Full charge in 8 hours
- Battery Depleted (unit automatically shuts off): Yes
- Bad Battery Sensor: 5 red LEDs
- Battery Change Status: Indicator lights
- Remote/Internal AC Charger: Internal
- Charging Circuit Capable of Running on Low Battery: Yes
- Collection Canister: 1500 ml
- AC Operation: 110-230 volts, 50/60 Hz
- DC Operation: 12 volt DC battery
- Classified per UL 60601-1 and U.L.C.
Replacement of Filters
- Filter will turn purple when occluded
- Change filter when this occurs
- Filter does not need to be changed after every animal procedure
- Do not clean filters
- Filter will stop working upon getting wet
Additional Accessories (not included):
- #ALL-L190-BAG: Carrying Case with shoulder strap
- #ALL-20-08-0003: Disposable Collection Canister, 1500 ml, stem inlet, 48/case
- #ALL-20-08-0016: Disposable Collection Canister, 1500 ml, stem inlet, 16/case
- #ALL-01-90-3928: Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter, barb, 3 filters/package
- #ALL-S610100: Suction Tubing Kit (1 each 72" length and 15" length, " ID, clear, PVC)
- Tubing can be cut to desired length and attached to disposable hydrophobic/bacteria filter.
- Yankauer Handles
DRE Product ID 1513
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top