Omni Quick Track Dog Tracking System
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The Quick Track OMNI system takes tracking to the next generation! With a user-friendly app, you're able to view tracking information from your compatible smartphone or tablet.
The FREE interactive app allows an easy-to-use hunter interface and the highest satellite map resolution yet. Satellite terrain and street view maps are available and can be pre-loaded or streamed. When these maps are integrated with MURS transmissions, your OMNI delivers “Track Anyway…Track Anywhere” performance.
We know that you're often hunting in remote areas when cell coverage is limited - no problem! The OMNI system tracks without any cell signal on your phone. It uses the reliable MURS (Multi-Use Radio Service) to track. With MURS, you can expect up to 1-2 miles in "real-world" hunting conditions (range varies depending on terrain and other factors).
OMNI offers many options to customize the screen to your viewing preference. For example, you might like to view "bread crumbs" (a visual trail of the path that your dog has taken). You might like to see each dog's name displayed on your map, or his selected collar color. You may choose to view maps behind your dog information or compass. These viewing options can be turned on or off to suit your preferences. You can also view the screen in day mode or night mode as desired.
And for ultimate flexibility, OMNI is capable of having collars paired to both your smartphone AND your tablet, allowing you to switch between the two viewing devices as you choose. You might like the larger screen on your tablet when hunting from your vehicle, but prefer the small size and convenience of your phone when hunting on foot - OMNI delivers.
Designed and tested by houndsmen, the Quick Track OMNI lets you “Track Anyway…Track Anywhere”.
- You must have a compatible Apple or Android Smartphone or Tablet (download the free Quick Track App on the App Store for Apple devices and Google Play for Android devices)
- Your phone or tablet must be Bluetooth smart or Bluetooth smart ready (often called Bluetooth 4.0).
- Bluetooth must be turned on and your receiver and smartphone/tablet must stay within Bluetooth range (approximately 15 feet).
- Make sure your device has a data plan.
OMNI System Features
- Dog's satellite position is sent to your map via MURS technology
- Cell Service is NOT required to track.
- Bluetooth allows mobility for you - connect the receiver to a long-range roof mount antenna and still move freely outside your truck while viewing the hunt on your app
- Track up to 10 dogs
- Receiver uses standard AA batteries that are user-replaceable (included)
- Download satellite terrain and street view maps
- Advanced algorithm and inertial measurement unit provides dead reckoning position information when satellites are obstructed
- Capable of pairing collars to both your smartphone and tablet (you can easily switch between the 2 viewing devices)
- Includes convenient quick-release belt clip for receiver
- Assembled in the US
OMNI Collar Features
- Durable 1-Inch strap with square-buckle included
- Collar in system comes with a blue strap; extra collars come with a red strap; other strap colors are available for purchase separately (see Strap1 or Strap1Ref)
- Power the collar on by removing the magnet; reinsert the magnet to power the collar off
- Battery lasts approximately 24 hours
- Assembled in the US
- Information bar provides the battery life of your receiver, magnetic heading, and access to the one-touch compass screen
- Selected dog information is located on bottom of the map page and provides the battery life of the collar, your distance to the collar, and bearing to collar
- Touch screen makes map zooming and panning easy
- "Locate" feature snaps any desired dog, your current location, or a waypoint to the center of your map screen
- Touch the dog icon on the map or use locate feature to switch between dog/waypoint information bars
- Easily create waypoints and drag and drop them to your desired location
- Day and night screen modes
- Customize your hunt screen by turning on/off bread crumbs, dog name, or dog icon
- Switch between your tablet and smartphone with ease
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.