MIM Variogate Cargo Barrier Center Divider
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The MIM Variogate Divider is a removable center divider for add-on to the Variogate. The Divider is designed to be used with the Variogate (sold separately). The divider panel allows you to physically split your cargo area into two equal parts. The Divider comes in two sizes, please select the size the best suites your vehicle
- The MIM Variogate divider comes in 2 different sizes to best suit your vehicle’s needs.
- The MIM Variogate divider install easily with included cargo straps, no vehicle modifications required.
- The MIM Variogate is made by the designers of the Variocage, the only crash-tested dog crate in the world.
|Size||Variable Length||Width of Rear Support||Fixed Height||Shipping Weight|
|Variogate SHORT Divider||29.52 - 39.37||30.70||29.72||33.06 lbs|
|Variogate LONG Divider||37.40 - 51.18||30.70||29.72||37.47 lbs|
|Size and Measurements in Inches|
MIM (MM) - Ships FedEx Ground from FORT WORTH, TX
- Note on Shipping*: All Variocages are shipped with Signatures Required. To opt out of a required signature please make a note in your order.
- Ships same business day if orders are placed by 12pm ET, Monday through Friday.
- Add transit time based on map:
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.