MIM Safe VarioBarrier Car Crash Tested Universal Dog Cargo Barrier
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The only Crash Tested universal cargo barrier in the world
The VarioBarrier keeps your pet happy and safe while on the road!
MIM Safe VarioBarrier comes in three models, Small, Medium and Large that covers most cars on the market. The superior quality system meets or exceeds European vehicle specific car brand barriers with the added advantage that in most cases, it is possible to install in almost any future vehicle you may own because of it’s adjustable structure and design.
MIM Safe VarioBarrier is part of a system that is integrated and interacts optimally with the built-in crash protection engineering of modern day vehicles providing the best transport safety without any damage to your car when installed. It features a universal design that is adjustable and adaptable to fit most vehicles.
MIM Safe VarioBarrier has been tested & approved by the SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden using Crash Standard ISO 27955 to assure the safety of all vehicle occupants.
Your car needs to be equipped with load anchors and have a flat floor to place the MIM Safe VarioBarrier
This MIM VarioBarrier is designed to work perfectly with the MIM Variogate (sold separately), to make a safe and secure cargo area for your beloved pets.
- Crash tested according to ISO 27955
- Designed for the safety of passengers traveling in an SUV, Station Wagon or Van
- Keeps pets from distracting the driver or becoming a projectile in an accident
- Protects occupants from loose items in the cargo area during a sudden or abrupt stop
- Fits most vehicles with a flat floor and anchor points
- Easy to install / No additional tools needed
- No alterations to the car required for installation
- Adjustable height and width
- Easy to move from one car to the next
- Designed and produced in Sweden
|Size||Variable Width||Adjustable Height||Weight||Instructions|
|VarioBarrier - Small||31.5 - 57.7”||26.4 - 39.6”||15 lbs||VarioBarrier S/M Instructions|
|VarioBarrier - Medium||31.5 - 57.7”||31.5 - 44.7”||20 lbs||VarioBarrier S/M Instructions|
|VarioBarrier - Large||37 - 63.2"||36.2 - 55”||22 lbs||VarioBarrier L Instructions|
|Size and Measurements in Inches|
MIM (MM) - Ships FedEx Ground from FORT WORTH, TX
- Note on Shipping*: All Variocages are shipped with Signatures Required. To opt out of a required signature please make a note in your order.
- Ships same business day if orders are placed by 12pm ET, Monday through Friday.
- Add transit time based on map:
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.