Metrovac CageMaster Plus Cage Dryer Dryer for Dogs & Pets
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The Metro Air Force Cagemaster Plus is the safest way to cage dry your dogs. The powerful 4.0 peak horsepower motor generates a high volume of warm air (see specs table) but even more important the six foot drying hose is extra large in diameter, a full 2 1/2" so it can carry a gale force air into cages. And because there is no heating element (often found on other cage dryers), CageMaster Plus won't overheat or dehydrate your dog. There's no hot air to injure a dog's scalp or coat.
CageMaster Plus is constructed of durable steel, so it can take all the punishment you dish out. Just hook it onto the cage and it does all the work.
BONUS: It's a forced air dryer too. CageMaster Plus easily converts into a forced air dryer, for all your drying needs. Its powerful motor and 6 ft x 1 1/4" diameter hose delivers a high velocity air stream that blows water quickly off the thickest wettest coats cutting down on grooming time by a much as two thirds.
- The powerful 4.0 HP motor and 1-1⁄4" diameter hose deliver a high-velocity air stream that blows water quickly off the thickest, wettest coats.
- Cut grooming time by as much as two-thirds.
- The six foot drying hose is extra-large in diameter, a full 2 1/2" so it can carry a gale force air into cages.
- Because there is no heating element, CageMaster® Plus won't overheat or dehydrate your dog.
- There's no hot air to injure a dog's scalp or coat.
- CageMaster® Plus is constructed of durable steel, so it can take all the punishment you dish out.
- Just hook it onto the cage and it does all the work.
- 5 year warranty
- MADE IN THE USA
|Air Force Twin Turbo Velocity Wall Mount Dryer|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||4.0 Peak HP|
|Airflow: CFM||130 CFM (with 1-1⁄4" hose) / 234 CFM (with 2-1⁄2" Hose)|
||28,000 FPM (with 1-1⁄4" hose) / 5,600 FPM (with 2-1⁄2" Hose)|
|Cord:||12 ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor|
|Dimensions/Weight:||7"x7"x12" / 8 lbs|
|Accessories:||6'x2.5" Flexible with Air Control, 6'x1.25" Flexible Hose with Air Force Control Hose, Air Flare, Air Concentrator, Groomer Rake, Cage Dryer Attachment|
METROVAC Five Year Limited Warranty
Metrovac Dryers are covered under a Five (5) Year Warranty that includes the dryer unit and the motor. There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation. Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.