Metrovac CageMaster Plus Cage Dryer for Dogs & Pets
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Metro Air Force Cagemaster Plus is the safest way to cage dry your dogs. The powerful 4.0 peak horsepower motor generates a high volume of warm air (see specs table) but even more important the six foot drying hose is extra large in diameter, a full 2 1/2" so it can carry a gale force air into cages. And because there is no heating element (often found on other cage dryers), CageMaster Plus won't overheat or dehydrate your dog. There's no hot air to injure a dog's scalp or coat.
CageMaster Plus is constructed of durable steel, so it can take all the punishment you dish out. Just hook it onto the cage and it does all the work.
BONUS: It's a forced air dryer too. CageMaster Plus easily converts into a forced air dryer, for all your drying needs. Its powerful motor and 6 ft x 1 1/4" diameter hose delivers a high velocity air stream that blows water quickly off the thickest wettest coats cutting down on grooming time by a much as two thirds.
- The powerful 4.0 HP motor and 1-1⁄4" diameter hose deliver a high-velocity air stream that blows water quickly off the thickest, wettest coats.
- Cut grooming time by as much as two-thirds.
- The six foot drying hose is extra-large in diameter, a full 2 1/2" so it can carry a gale force air into cages.
- Because there is no heating element, CageMaster® Plus won't overheat or dehydrate your dog.
- There's no hot air to injure a dog's scalp or coat.
- CageMaster® Plus is constructed of durable steel, so it can take all the punishment you dish out.
- Just hook it onto the cage and it does all the work.
- 5 year warranty
- MADE IN THE USA
|Air Force Twin Turbo Velocity Wall Mount Dryer|
(Previously Known as CM-3)
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||4.0 Peak HP|
|Airflow: CFM||130 CFM (with 1-1⁄4" hose) / 234 CFM (with 2-1⁄2" Hose)|
||28,000 FPM (with 1-1⁄4" hose) / 5,600 FPM (with 2-1⁄2" Hose)|
|Cord:||12 ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor|
|Dimensions/Weight:||7"x7"x12" / 8 lbs|
|Accessories:||6'x2.5" Flexible with Air Control, 6'x1.25" Flexible Hose with Air Force Control Hose, Air Flare, Air Concentrator, Groomer Rake, Cage Dryer Attachment|
METROVAC Five Year Limited Warranty
Metrovac Dryers are covered under a Five (5) Year Warranty that includes the dryer unit and the motor. There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation. Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Metrovac (MV) - Ships from Oakland, NJ 07436
- Items usually ship within 1-3 business days of when the order is placed, but may take up to 4 business days to ship out of facility.
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top