Metrovac Air Force Wall Mount & Table Mount Dryer for Dogs & Pets
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Metro Air Force® Stowaway Dryer mounts under a table or on a wall for easy and convenient access. Rugged all steel body is built to last. Includes mounting bracket and screws to mount to tables and walls.
The Metro Air Force® Stowaway® Dryer’s mountable design puts this powerful, lightweight and portable dryer within easy and convenient access anywhere you need it. Mount it under a table, countertop or on a wall to keep it off the floor and out of your way.
Dryer includes mounting bracket, screws to mount to wood and metal tables and walls, 6’ flexible hose, air flare, massager rake and neoprene blower nozzle. Bracket can also be used on Air Force Commander, Cage Master and Blaster Dryers. Additional Mounting Bracket is also available and sold separately.
For hands-free drying, the Metro Groomers Third Arm is included. Flexible 21" gooseneck cable arm bracket keeps a dryer hose or dryer in any position for more efficient grooming
- The Air Force Stowaway portable dryer mounts securely under a grooming table or to a wall
- It easily slides in and out of the mounting bracket.
- When you are finished using it, simply coil the hose around the exhaust.
- The Stowaway provides warm air without a heating element.
- With a two speed 4.0 peak HP motor, the Stowaway dryer gives you more power in less space.
- 5 year warranty
- MADE IN THE USA
|Air Force Stowaway Dryer|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||4.0 Peak HP|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||65-130 CFM / 14,000-28,000 FPM|
|Cord:||12 ft. Grounded Cord|
|Dimensions/Weight:||22"x8"x11", 14 lb|
|Accessories:||Mounting Bracket and Hardware, 6.5 ft Flexible Hose, Air Concentrator, Air Flare Tool, Groomer's Rake/Massager, Groomer's Third Arm|
METROVAC Five Year Limited Warranty
Metrovac Dryers are covered under a Five (5) Year Warranty that includes the dryer unit and the motor. There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation. Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Metrovac (MV) - Ships from Oakland, NJ 07436
- Items usually ship within 1-3 business days of when the order is placed, but may take up to 4 business days to ship out of facility.
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Some of our larger commercial items ship via LTL freight. There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.