Metrovac Air Force Top Gun Stand Dryer for Dogs & Pets
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Take pet grooming to the next level with the Air Force Top Gun Variable Speed Pet Dryer by MetroVac. This high performance pet dryer is designed to provide you with faster, more efficient pet drying. With the Air Force Top Gun Variable Speed Pet Dryer by MetroVac, you can reduce pet-drying time and get back to business.
This high-quality grooming tool features variable speed and heat control that give you full command over the level of blowing power and heat used. It is a versatile pet dryer that allows you to set the strength of the dryer through several different controls. In addition to its many possible uses, the Top Gun Variable Speed Pet Dryer features an advanced build that ensures it is reliable and sturdy, while maintaining an affordable price.
The Air Force Top Gun Variable Speed Pet Dryer features multiple heat and speed settings, as well as a stand to help groomers dry even the largest pets. Thanks to this pet dryer, you can create a customized grooming experience that is tailored to each pet’s individual needs!
- Full Body of steel
- Multiple Heat & speed settings
- Sturdy support stand helps groomers dry even the largest of pets
- 18 amps/2,160 watts
- 5 year warranty
- MADE IN THE USA
|Air Force Top Gun|
(Previously Known as TG-3V)
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||4.0 Peak HP|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||0-234 CFM / 0-5600 FPM Variable Speed|
|Cord:||12 ft. Grounded Cord|
|Dimensions/Weight:||24" diameter Base, 57" Max height, dryer unit 24"L X 6.5"|
METROVAC Five Year Limited Warranty
Metrovac Dryers are covered under a Five (5) Year Warranty that includes the dryer unit and the motor. There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation. Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Metrovac (MV) - Ships from Oakland, NJ 07436
- Items usually ship within 1-3 business days of when the order is placed, but may take up to 4 business days to ship out of facility.
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.