Lakeside Products - MagnaPen Extension Pen For MagnaBox Whelping Boxes
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Please Note: This Product is an Expansion to the MagnaBox Whelping Boxes. The MagnaBox is not included and sold separately
Our Whelping box extension, The MagnaPen Extension pen, is the perfect addition to the MagnaBox Next Generation Professional Whelping Box. The whelping box extension pen easily attaches to the front of the whelping box and uses the same hook and slot joints as the whelping box. The MagnaPen incorporates the same 1/3 and 2/3 height doors for easy access and control. It is simple to clean and keep clean. FDA approved, HDPE plastic (a common material for kitchen cutting boards) is UV resistant and will not rust, stain or discolor. Unlike wood and other plastic whelping boxes, the MagnaPen Extension Pen has no cracks, crevices, porous or painted surfaces to retain contamination.
The MagnaPen is available in either solid sides (like the MagnaBox) for controlling drafts and easy clean ability or slatted sides to allow for airflow and visual interaction.
Quality solid materials along with unique hook and slot connectors and a lightly textured surface make cleanup a breeze. Easily wipes clean with a rag and sanitizing solution and when disassembled can be quickly cleaned and sanitized with a power washer. There are no plastic welds, caulk joints, hidden slots, fasteners, or corrugations that capture and retain contamination and are nearly impossible to clean and sanitize.
Assembly requires no tools and no fasteners. No small parts to insert while aligning bulky components. No Velcro to wear out or replace. No adhesive or painting required.
Simply align, insert, and slide into position the unique hook and slot joints in the corners. Remove the puppy rails from the MagnaBox and then attach the MagnaPen to the existing slots on the front of the MagnaBox.
Available in the following five standard sizes to match the MagnaBox sizes with choice of either solid or slatted sides.
XX-Small – 24" x 24" x 12" tall
X-Small – 30" x 30" x 15" tall
Small – 36" x 36" x 18" tall
Medium - 42" x 42" x 18" tall
Large – 48" x 48" x 20" tall
X-Large – 54" x 54" x 24" tall
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
MagnaBox Assembly Instructions Downloadable:
MagnaBox Quick Assembly Overview
MagnaBox In-depth Assembly Guide
Lakeside Products (LS) - Ships UPS Ground from Des Moines, IA:
- Orders need to be processed and packed; ships within 2-3 business day when in stock
- Additional transit time will depend on your location, based on the Shipping Map below.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top