Little Cottage Co. Cozy Cottage Dog House & Kennel
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Little Cottage Co. Cozy Cottage Dog House & kennel, Amish built Outdoor dog playhouse kennel
The Cozy cottage dog kennel is perfect for any size dog. These kennels are hand-crafted from the Amish country in Ohio, from the same manufacturers that make durable and beautiful storage sheds and Victorian playhouses, so you know there's real quality craftsmanship at hand.
The cottage features an open spacious kennel area and a cozy indoor area both covered by a roof. The cottage dog kennel allows your dog to feel part of the outdoors while keeping a roof over their heads for a cozy space sheltered from the weather. An easy to assemble DIY kit, your pup will have a place to call his own in no time.
- Easy to Assemble DIY kit
- Panelized wall sections, saves time in assembly
- All other parts pre-cut and ready to assemble
- 10' W x 8' L Total Area
- 4' x 8' enclosed area
- 6' x 8' kennel area
- Dog door entry on the Front (outside into cottage structure)
- Shutters and Flower boxes
- "Human" Door on the side
- Pet door with locking flap between kennel and enclosed area
- Choice of three colors of composite decking for Kennel area
- Cedar, Redwood, or weathered Wood
- Chain Link fencing for kennel area and interior enclosure
- 2 functional Windows with safety glass, grids, and screens
- Reverse Gable with Painted Heart Plexi-glass window
- Pre-Fastened Duratemp Siding
- Pre-Fastened Trims
- 2x3 wood wall framing
- 5/8" Plywood in enclosed area
- All Trim and siding Primed and ready to Paint
Dimensions and Product Details:
- Total Dimensions: 10' W x 8' L x 8' H
- Enclosed Area: 4' W x 8' L
- Kennel Area: 6' W x 8' L
- Dog Entry Door: 20" W x 40" H
- Adult "Human" Door: 34" W x 61" H
- Pet Door with flap and locking panel: 10" x 15"
- Window Dimensions: 14" x 21"
- 2x4 Wood trusses
- 2x3 wood wall framing
- White aluminum Outside corner traim
- Includes Hardware for asembly (screws, latches, handles, nails)
- Composite decking in kennel area (Choice of 3 colors: Cedar, Redwood, or weathered wood)
See Cozy Cottage Kennel Assembly Instructions here
- Cordless Drill (12V or higher)
- #2 Square Drive Bit
- 6' Step Ladder
- Tape Measure
- Square utility knife with blade & hook blade
Please note the cozy cottage does not come with shingles, drip-edge, or paint. But these items can easily be purchased at a local hardware store and installed. Customize your kennel to your (or your dog's) liking!
It is strongly recommended to have a level foundation for where you want to build your kennel. We recommend crushed stone, patio block, or concrete pad to form a base. However, the base of our kits are constructing of treated lumber and may be placed directly on the ground. When Preparing a base you should make the base one food wider on all sides.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top