Little Cottage Co. Jr. Dog Kennel & Dog House
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Little Cottage Co. Junior Dog House & kennel, Amish built Outdoor dog Kennel
A little home made specifically for your dog! This 4' x 8' dog kennel is perfect for your furry best friend. These kennels are hand-crafted from the Amish country in Ohio, from the same manufacturers that make durable and beautiful storage sheds and Victorian playhouses, so you know there's real quality craftsmanship at hand.
Kennel features a 4' x 4' kennel area for your dog to enjoy the great outdoors and a 4' x 4' enclosed area to take shelter with a doggie door to travel between. The siding and trim are made of high quality material and the kennel area has a chain link fence with gate to keep your dog safe.
- Composite Decking
- Easy to clean and long lasting
- Wood Siding and Frame
- Quality Chain link fencing
- High quality siding and trim
- 4' x 4' Kennel area
- 4' x 4' Enclosed Area
- Small adult door for enclosed area access
- Easy To Assemble DIY Kit
- Kit Panels come pre-cut ready to assemble
- Primed and Ready to Paint
- Total Dimensions: 48" W x 96" L x 73" H (4' W x 8' L x 6' H)
- Inside Height: 60"
- Adult Door opening 24" x 46.5"
- Doggie Door Size: 11" x 18"
- Side wall height: 41"
Please note the Jr. Kennel does not come with shingles, drip-edge, or paint. But these items can easily be purchased at a local hardware store and installed. Customize your kennel to your (or your dog's) liking!
It is strongly recommended to have a level foundation for where you want to build your kennel. We recommend crushed stone, patio block, or concrete pad to form a base. However, the base of our kits are constructing of treated lumber and may be placed directly on the ground. When Preparing a base you should make the base one food wider on all sides.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top