Lucky Dog Black Modular Welded Wire Kennel
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Lucky Dog line of modular kennel panels and gates deliver the highest quality performance and versatility of any kennel panel program on the market.
Lucky Dog Black Modular Wire Kennels have a commercial grade steel frame, welded wire mesh and a round tube design, with a sleek Black Powder Coating. These kennels have a square corner design, ensuring safety, and security of your pets.
- Safe - Square corner design and dog safe lockable latch further safeguards your pet from injury.
- Secure - 100% Commercial Grade steel and built in hinge system makes gates and animals secure.
- Versatile - The modular design provides extra versatility for customization, and provide your pets with plenty of exercise space in a welded wire modular kennel system. 2 x 4 welded wire modular kennel panels are available 4' and 6' heights, at 4', 5', or 10' wide.
- Easy Setup - Pre-assembled panels making set-up quick and easy. Simply stand panels upright in desired configuration and bolt together for support. 2" x 4" (mesh size) 8-gauge welded wire is attached directly to the 100% commercial grade steel frame with a drill and weld method; there are no bands, ties, or bolts required for the mesh.
- Simple to Maintain - 1" legs on each panel allow kennel installations to be easily cleaned.
- Sleek, Durable, and Water Resistant Black coating uses a two step powder coating process
- 8 gauge heavy duty 2x4 welded wire mesh attached directly to 100% Commercial grade Steel frame with a drill and weld method
- 1 3/4" extended legs on each panel allow for easy cleaning
- Hardware included to secure the panels
- Center weld process eliminates sharp edges
- Only screwdriver and adjustable wrench needed for assembly
- Kennel Cover and Frame Cover included with select models
- Kennel and Structure measurements are nominal. We use rounded measurements because our Kennels can often be assembled and/or configured multiple ways
Lucky Dog Kennels Comprehensive 1 year Warranty
Lucky Dog Kennels are made by Jewett Cameron, a leading Manufacturing company based in North Plains, Oregon. Jewett Cameron warranties all Lucky Dog Kennels to be free of Defects in workmanship and further warrants that under normal use will be free of Problems for one full year from date of purchase by original purchaser.WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Lucky Dog - Ships Freight from North Plains, OR
- The estimated transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located. Most shipments will take 5 to 15 business days. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and can sometimes vary by a few days. Please contact us for more specific shipping information.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top