Lucky Dog Heavy Duty European Style Modular Kennel
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Lucky Dog line of modular kennel panels and gates deliver the highest quality performance and versatility of any kennel panel program on the market.
Lucky Dog European Panel System surpasses even the strength and durability of our welded wire modular panel products. These attractive, black powder coat finished panels are as strong as it comes for kennel containment. The 2-1/2 in. vertical upright spacing, may not be ideal for your smaller breed and/or puppy, however it is suitable for all other dog containment needs.
- Safe - Best of the best when it comes to safe containment for your pet. The clean lines of the panels safeguards your pet from injury.
- Secure - 100% Commercial Grade steel and dog safe lockable latch keeps animals secure. Optional Predator tops provide maximum security for the large and exotic pets
- Versatile - The modular design provides extra versatility for customization, and provide your pets with plenty of exercise space in a welded wire modular kennel system. European panels and gate are 6 ft. high, with options for 1 or 2 runs and optional crate tops and covers.
- Easy Setup - Pre-assembled panels making set-up quick and easy. Simply stand panels upright in desired configuration and bolt together for support. 12-gauge chain link is attached directly to the Square corner design.
- Simple to Maintain - 1" legs on each panel allow kennel installations to be easily cleaned.
- Sleek, Durable, and Water Resistant Black coating uses a two step powder coating process
- 29 3/4 inch wide gate opening
- Stabilizer bar welded at 33 inches from bottom
- Entire panel is welded with no fittings
- Infill vertical tubing has 2 1/2 inch spacing
- No Sharp edges for animal safety
- 1 1/2 inch Panel legs for cleaning
- Kennel Tops and/or Covers included with select models
Lucky Dog Kennels Comprehensive 1 year Warranty
Lucky Dog Kennels are made by Jewett Cameron, a leading Manufacturing company based in North Plains, Oregon. Jewett Cameron warranties all Lucky Dog Kennels to be free of Defects in workmanship and further warrants that under normal use will be free of Problems for one full year from date of purchase by original purchaser.WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Lucky Dog - Ships Freight from North Plains, OR
- The estimated transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located. Most shipments will take 5 to 15 business days. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and can sometimes vary by a few days. Please contact us for more specific shipping information.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Sturdiest kennel we could find for our escape artist dog. Couldn't be happier with the purchase.
Previously ordered the smaller version (which is great) but needed something bigger when I adopted more dogs. Love these runs as they are a cinch to put together, move or take apart. This is very sturdy (a pit bull cross and very energetic Lab spend the day in it) and spacious for two dogs plus a large dog house.
I use this kennel for my 100lb lab. We live in an area with mountain lions and bears and needed a sturdy structure to protect our boy while he's outside alone. This kennel easily contains his doghouse while leaving him room to stretch out if he wants to be in the sun. It is very easy to assemble (I did it alone); each panel is about 40lbs. The roof is solid and will easily hold the weight of a large cat. My only complaint is that one out of the four arms on each of the top panels was welded slightly off, making it impossible to bolt all four points to the top bars. This isn't a structural compromise as there's no reduction in weight-bearing capabilities, but it's a pet peeve considering the cost of the kennel.
this cage is the greatest It is easy to put together (by my self) my large g.s.dog cannot get out no matter how hard he tries now that he knows that battle can't be won ,he goes in when needed and is very comfortable. a typical dog crate was confining for him I'm sure he felt trapped
I have it in my family room , so he can be with us I wish I knew about this kennel years ago