Lucky Dog Modular Chain Link Kennel
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Lucky Dog line of modular kennel panels and gates deliver the highest quality performance and versatility of any kennel panel program on the market.
Lucky Dog Modular Chain Link Kennels have a 100% commercial grade steel frame, chain link, and a round tube design, with a sleek silver powder coated frame. These kennels are constructed using a square corner design, ensuring safety and security.
- Safe - Square corner design and dog safe lockable latch further safeguards your pet from injury.
- Secure - 100% Commercial Grade steel and dog safe lockable latch keeps animals secure.
- Versatile - The modular design provides extra versatility for customization, and provide your pets with plenty of exercise space in a welded wire modular kennel system. Chain Link kennel panels are available 4' and 6' heights, both 5' or 10' wide.
- Easy Setup - Pre-assembled panels making set-up quick and easy. Simply stand panels upright in desired configuration and bolt together for support. 12-gauge chain link is attached directly to the Square corner design.
- Simple to Maintain - 1" legs on each panel allow kennel installations to be easily cleaned.
- Sleek, Durable, and Water Resistant Silver coated frame uses a two step powder coating process
- 12 gauge Galvanized chain link fabric, all steel wire ties - no soft aluminum parts
- 100% Commercial grade Steel frame
- Heavy-duty quick-connect all steel, double powder-coated frame
- 1 3/4" extended legs for easy cleaning
- Hardware included to secure the panels
- Only screwdriver and adjustable wrench needed for assembly
- Our Kennel and Structure measurements are nominal. We use rounded measurements because our Kennels can often be assembled and/or configured multiple ways
Lucky Dog Kennels Comprehensive 1 year Warranty
Lucky Dog Kennels are made by Jewett Cameron, a leading Manufacturing company based in North Plains, Oregon. Jewett Cameron warranties all Lucky Dog Kennels to be free of Defects in workmanship and further warrants that under normal use will be free of Problems for one full year from date of purchase by original purchaser.
Lucky Dog - Ships Freight from North Plains, OR
- The estimated transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located. Most shipments will take 5 to 15 business days. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and can sometimes vary by a few days. Please contact us for more specific shipping information.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.