KleinMetall Click N Roll Automatic Dog Seatbelt System
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Click N Roll – Automatic retractable dog seatbelt system.
This automatic dog seatbelt system, designed to work with a safety harness, offers optimum comfort and protection in a handy compact size. Simply snap the Click N Roll into the seat belt buckle of the vehicle. The extra strong metal clip and swivel anchors the safety harness (not included) in seconds, yet the 27.5" retractable belt allows your dog enough freedom of movement to stretch out and rest comfortably on long trips.
In the case of a sudden jerk from an impact or collision, the mechanism in the Click N Roll will lock, limiting the movement of your dog, just like an automobile seat belt.The polyester belt is 1.85" wide and .05" thick, and is extremely durable. It can withstand a tensile load of 5000N (1,100 lbs).
- Durable, Retractable Seat Belt Withstands 1,100 lbs Tensile Load
- Connects to Seat Belt Buckle Rather than Seat Belt Strap for Greater Stability
- High Strength Metal Clip & Swivel Connects Easily to a Safety Harness
- Solid Metal Closures and Mechanical Parts
- Easy to Clean Heavy-Duty Black Plastic Cover
- Optimum Comfort and Protection in a Handy Compact Size
- Ideal for Use with a Safety Harness - (not included)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Crash Test Performance
The German Auto Club tested the AllSafe Harness at their ADAC Technology Centre. Performance was measured against the criteria established in DIN-75410-2 / ECE R-17 and crash tested with a 50lb dog dummy at speeds up to 30 mph.
The AllSafe Harness was also tested by the Test and Research Institute of Sweden and the Swedish Veterinary Office.
The AllSafe Harness was tested by MGA Research in the USA using the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 213 for Child Restraints and crash tested with a dog dummy weighing 75lbs at speeds up to 30 mph.
In addition, the AllSafe Harness was tested using the current Center for Pet Safety interpretation of ideal harness performance. During independent testing performed at the MGA Research Corporation laboratory on 9/27/13, the AllSafe Harness kept a 75lb dog dummy on the seat for the duration of the crash test with a measured head excursion of 32.4." Remarkably, the AllSafe Harness suffered no visible failures, catastrophic or otherwise during testing.
- The AllSafe Harness successfully kept a 75lb test dog dummy on the seat for the duration of the crash test
- The AllSafe Harness suffered no visible failures, catastrophic or otherwise during testing
- The AllSafe Harness is the only pet safety harness tested using both ECE R-17 and FMVSS 213 crash test standards
- The AllSafe Harness limited the head excursion of the 75lb dog dummy to 32.4"
- The AllSafe Harness underwent both dynamic crash testing and static tensile strength testing demonstrating remarkable performance ratings
The purpose of locking retractors in a seat belt system is to provide the seated occupant the convenience of some free movement of the upper torso within the compartment, while providing a method of limiting this movement in the event of a crash.
A seat belt functions to reduce the likelihood of death or serious injury in a traffic collision by reducing the force of secondary impacts with interior strike hazards and by preventing occupants from being ejected from the vehicle in a crash or if the vehicle rolls over.
The goal of the AllSafe Harness is to keep your pet restrained in the event of an accident. This is critical in order to minimize the risk of injury to your pet and human occupants.
The AllSafe Harness is intended for use in the rear passenger seat and cannot be used in the front seat! During an independent test performed at the MGA Research Corporation laboratory on 9/27/13, the AllSafe Harness kept a 75lb dog dummy on the seat for the duration of the crash test with a measured head excursion of only 32.4".
Eliminating the tether and feeding the lap/shoulder belt combination through the back of the harness accomplished this. By keeping the 75lb test dog on the seat, the AllSafe Harness improved its performance under the Center for Pet Safety interpretation of ideal harness performance. To reduce the chance of risk or injury, the AllSafe Harness must be used with the seat belt in its shortest position without any slack. This is optimal from a safety perspective.
The AllSafe Harness was tested at MGA Research Corporation without a tether, as shown in the photo below.
The German Auto Club tested the AllSafe Harness at their ADAC Technology Centre using a tether. They measured its performance against the criteria established in ECE R-17 and crash tested it with a 50lb dog dummy at speeds up to 30mph.
Using the AllSafe Tether for several crash test sessions at MGA Research Corporation, the AllSafe Harness and Tether suffered no damage and kept control of the dog.
If you use a crash tested adjustable tether, it MUST be adjusted to 6” or less for optimal safety with the seat belt locked in its shortest position to secure your pet while traveling in a vehicle.
IMPORTANT: A long tether compromises safety and increases risk in a serious accident for all human and animal occupants in the vehicle.
AllSafe Crash Test Safety Video
KleinMetall (KM) - Ships FedEx Ground from GRANDVIEW, MO
- Note on Shipping*: All KleinMetall product orders over $300 ship with Indirect Adult Signature Required. FedEx will not allow us to make an exception to this and we cannot make changes to the shipping address once the order has shipped. If you will not be home for the delivery, you may call FedEx and sign in advance prior to delivery. Another option is to wait for FedEx to attempt delivery and sign the signature tag left on their door and leave it on your door handle. Once you have signed in advanced or signed the signature tag and leave it on your door, FedEx will deliver the order and leave the package even if you are not there to receive it. Once the call tag is signed, Pet Pro Supply Co. will have no liability for any claims made for lost or undelivered items.
- Ships same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top