Dakota 283 Kennebec Kennel NG
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
- Single-piece, military-strength crate
- Interior 24.5 H (21 at lowest point) x 20.5 W x 29 L
- Door: 20.5 H x 16.5 W
- Extremely durable and weather proof
- Top molded handle for convenient mobility
- Easy to clean interior with rear drainage
- Secure, double-latch, spring door
- Stackable with attachable kit (sold separately)
- Flow-thru ventilation
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
The Kennebec Kennel Next Generation kennel is a single-piece molded crate, created from the same process used to make industrial strength military cases. Those flimsy, 2-part crates are like a collapsible tent compared to the fortress that is the Kennebec Kennel NG. The deep, wide interior is enough to hold most dogs and other similar sized animals. The Kennel is dimensioned to maximize the rear interior of most trucks, SUVs, and hatchbacks (that are 48 inches wide or more) sitting side-by-side. If your pet has an "accident" the plastic is easily rinsed and the small holes in the corners allow for easy drainage. There's plenty of air circulation and thanks to the double-hinged door, access is never a problem. The door can swing from right or left and can be completely removed with ease. On the top you'll find a large grip-handle that makes lifting and maneuvering the Kennebec NG a snap. The walls are tough and rugged, able to absorb impacts while the corners remain virtually impervious to crushing, cracking and other damage. These crates can also be stacked to save room in indoor areas with a separately sold stacking kit. This is ideal if space is limited and dogs are plenty. If you care about the safety and comfort of your pets, get a Kennebec Kennel NG today.
*Recommended hunting breeds:
- Lagotto Romagnolo
- English Setter
- Gordon Setter
- American Cocker Spaniel
- Small Münsterländer
- Braque du Bourbonnais
- American Water Spaniel
- Boykin Spaniel
- Clumber Spaniel
- English Cocker Spaniel
- English Springer Spaniel
- Field Spaniel
- Labrador Retriever
- Irish Water Spaniel
- Sussex Spaniel
- Welsh Springer Spaniel
- German Spaniel
- Portuguese Water Dog
- Wirehaired Pointing Griffon
*Dog sizes can vary. Weight recommendation is for relative size reference and does not indicate load-bearing capacity. Always measure your dog for preferred size and fit before purchasing.
|Dimensions and Weight||30.5"x21.5"x27" at 38 lbs|
|Color Swatches as seen in direct sunlight. Accuracy of colors may vary depending on user device.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 year limited warranty on parts and service (see instruction manual for complete warranty information)|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Dakota 283 - Ships Freight from Lake City, PA
- Due to our high volume of orders, it currently takes about 5-10 business days before we are able to ship a Dakota 283 Kennel.
- Additional transit time will depend on your location, based on the Shipping Map below.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.