Dakota 283 Kennebec Kennel G3
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Dakota 283 brings yet another solid kennel to the game with the line of G3 crates. Each one is created using the rotational molding process which forms a single-shell product that will flex slightly but resist surface abrasions and extreme impacts. It is the same process used to make military-strength cargo containers and heavy-duty fuel cells so you know it's tough.
The deep, wide interiors are enough to hold nearly any size dog or other similar sized animals. The G3 kennels are dimensioned to maximize the rear interior of most trucks, SUVs, and hatchbacks (that are 48 inches wide or more) sitting side-by-side. If your pet has an "accident" the plastic is easily rinsed and the small, rear-facing holes allow for easy drainage. There's plenty of air circulation and thanks to the double-hinged door, access is never a problem. The door can swing from right or left and can be completely removed with ease from the outside.
On the top you'll find a large grip-handle that makes lifting and maneuvering the Kennebec G3s a snap. The walls are tough and rugged, able to absorb impacts while the corners remain virtually impervious to crushing, cracking and other damage. These crates can also be stacked to save room in indoor areas with a separately sold stacking kit. This is ideal if space is limited and dogs are plenty. If you care about the safety and comfort of your pets, get a Kennebec Kennel G3 today.
Kennebec Kennel G3
- Single-piece, military-strength crate
- Extremely durable and weather proof
- Top molded handle for convenient mobility
- Easy to clean interior with rear drainage
- Secure, double-latch, spring door
- Flow-thru ventilation
- Stackable with attachable kit (sold separately)
- Compatible with Mud River Kennel Cover (sold separately)
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
*Recommended hunting breeds:
- Bracco Italiano
- Burgos Pointer
- Cesky Fousek
- Drentse Patrijshond
- Cesky Fousek
- Standard Poodle
- Wirehaired Vizsla
- Wirehaired Pointing Griffon
- Large Münsterländer
- Chesapeake Bay Retriever
- Flat-Coated Retriever
- Golden Retriever
- Labrador Retriever
- Irish Setter
- Irish Water Spaniel
- Spinone Italiano
*Dog sizes can vary. Weight recommendation is for relative size reference and does not indicate load-bearing capacity. Always measure your dog for preferred size and fit before purchasing.
|Size||Medium||Large||Extra Large (XL)|
|Exterior Dimensions & Weight||30.5D"x21.5W"x25H" at 37 lbs||35" D x 24"W x 26" H at 41 lbs||38.25D"x25.5W"x29.25H" at 47 lbs|
|Interior Dimensions||24.5 H (21 at handle) x 20.5 W x 29 D||25.5 H (21.75 at lowest point) x 23 W x 33 D||28.5 H (25.5 at lowest point) x 24 W x 36 D|
|Door (inches)||20.5 H x 16 W||21 H x 16 W||24.75 H x 19.5 W|
|Recommendations||Dogs between 25-50 lbs||Dogs between 50-75 lbs||dogs 75 lbs and up or multiple dogs under 75 lbs|
|Color Swatches as seen in direct sunlight. Accuracy of colors may vary depending on user device.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 year limited warranty on parts and service (see instruction manual for complete warranty information)|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Dakota 283 - Ships Freight from Lake City, PA
- Due to our high volume of orders, it currently takes about 5-10 business days before we are able to ship a Dakota 283 Kennel.
- Additional transit time will depend on your location, based on the Shipping Map below.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.