Impact Aluminum Insulated Dog Condo
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Need Help? Live Chat
This aluminum insulated dog condo is a four season dog box made in the USA, with 2-way swinging hinged doors and a piano hinged lid for easy internal access. Sits 3" off the ground to provide better insulation qualities. Made of welded rivet construction with 1" high quality insulation that is mold and insect resistant. Features a durable desert tan powder coat, inside and out, that is designed to reflect heat in the summer and absorb warmth in the winter.
*Note on Shipping: Due to extreme popular demand of Impact Crates, the current lead time is 25-30 business days until we are able to ship. Please Contact Us for more information on specific delivery dates.
- All aluminum four season dog box
- Two way swinging hinged doors
- Piano hinged lid for easy internal access
- Sits 3" off the ground to provide better insulation qualities
- Welded rivet construction
- The 1"" high quality insulation is mold and insect resistant and has an R rating of 3
- Durable powder coat inside and outside
- Choice of Color -- Desert Tan
- The desert tan powder coat is designed to reflect heat in the summer and absorb warmth in the winter
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Door: 12"W x 16"H
- Internal: 30.5"W x 21"H x 23.5"D
- External: 34"W x 28"H x 36"D
- Weight: 55 lbs
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Impact Case & Container, Inc. warrants all original purchasers that new crates and crates are free from defects in material and workmanship. Any required repair or replacement resulting from the normal, intended use that is due to faulty material and/or inferior workmanship will be repaired or replaced during the time the original purchaser owns this product. The decision to repair or replace is that of IMPACT CASE & CONTAINER, INC. All shipping costs of replacement components are freight free to the customer.
Impact Crates (IC) - Rathdrum, ID
- The current lead time for Impact Crates is 30-35 business days (about 7 weeks on average) until we are able to ship. See note in Product Info for most up to date lead time. Add additional transit time based on the map below:
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.