Impact Airline Compliant Folding/Collapsible Travel Dog Crate (IATA CR-82)
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Need Help? Live Chat
*Note on Shipping: The current lead time for Impact Crates is 30-35 business days (about 7 weeks on average) until we are able to ship.
For smaller size crates we HIGHLY recommend our Grain Valley Collapsible Crates. These crates are also manufactured by Impact, and are the exact same as Impact Crates, except that Grain Valley Crates come in a unique Khaki color. Grain Valley Crates are in stock and can be shipped within 1-2 business days.
American made of high quality aluminum. Say goodbye to dog crate storage woes. ICC's heavy-duty aluminum dog crate conveniently collapses to less than eight inches tall. Crate can be set up or taken down in seconds. Constructed of sturdy .063 aluminum makes this crate light and an exquisite powder-coated finish keeps it corrosion resistant. Crate comes in a tan or gray powder coated finish that helps reflect heat away from your animal.
The crate is ventilated on all sides and is certified for airline use in both military and civilian aircraft. This is one of the best constructed crates on the market.
It has two, rattle-free, spring-loaded carrying handles.
Doors can be locked with standard padlocks, carabiner, zip ties for extra security.Key Features
- Airline & Military Approved: Compliant with IATA LAR CR-82 rules to allow transportation of ALL dog breed on planes
- Adaptable: This heavy-duty all-aluminum crate conveniently collapses in minutes to less than eight inches in height for easy transportation. Design allows for easy stacking of multiple crates
- Durable: Extremely rust-resistant powder-coated .063 aluminum construction, composite crush-proof corners, marine-grade stainless steel latches, welded "no-rust" rivets, and 3/8" bars with welded cross-bar for stability make this crate virtually indestructible!
- Convenient: Handles for easy carrying and while being 20% lighter than comparable crates.
- Comfortable: Superior flow-through ventilation on all four sides keeps your dog comfortable and create the illusion of direct line of site helps keep your dogs calm. Taller height options also allow for more headroom.
- Safe: 100% dog friendly with absolutely no harmful toxins, chemicals, or dyes in any of the materials.
- Secure: Convenient marine grade stainless steel "Slam Latch" and hardware provide optimal security for your pet. However doors can be locked with standard 1/4" shackle lock, carabiner, zip ties for extra security.
- Indoor and Outdoor Use: Can be used outdoors in mild weather conditions (although color may fade a bit over time).
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- X-Large (450 Size): Ideal for dogs dogs up to 29” tall and 100 lbs.
- Exterior: 41"L x 25"W x 29"H (includes airline rails and stacking corners)
- Interior: 40"L x 22"W x 28"H
- Collapsed: 40"L x 22"W x 7.5"H
- Door: 19.8"H x 14.8"W
- Weight: 47 lbs
- XXX-Large (700 Size): Ideal for dogs up to 33” tall and 120 pounds.
- Exterior: 48.5"L x 34.5"W x 34.5"H (includes airline rails and stacking corners)
- Interior: 48"L x 32"W x 34"H
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Ship Weight: 57 lbs
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Impact Case & Container, Inc. warrants all original purchasers that new crates and crates are free from defects in material and workmanship. Any required repair or replacement resulting from the normal, intended use that is due to faulty material and/or inferior workmanship will be repaired or replaced during the time the original purchaser owns this product. The decision to repair or replace is that of IMPACT CASE & CONTAINER, INC. All shipping costs of replacement components are freight free to the customer.
- Airline Approved - IATA CR-82 compliant
- Simple to set up and collapse
- 20% lighter than comparable crates
- Marine grade slam latch and hardware provides optimal security for your pet
- Latch automatically locks into place for a no hassle close
- Increased airflow with larger vent holes and door openings
- Composite corners offer impact protection and the ability to stack multiple crates
- Rounded square vents for air flow and illusion of direct line of site causing less stress
- Welded rivet construction
- 3/8 Inch round bars welded with cross bar for stability
- Airline rails included
- Handle for carrying ease of collapsed crate
- Durable powder coat inside and outside
- Choice of Colors - Tan or Gray
Impact Crates (IC) - Rathdrum, ID
- The current lead time for Impact Crates is 30-35 business days (about 7 weeks on average) until we are able to ship. See note in Product Info for most up to date lead time. Add additional transit time based on the map below:
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.