Ideal Pet Products VIP Vinyl Insulated Patio Sliding Pet Door
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Ideal Pet Products VIP Vinyl Frame and Low E Glass Insulated Patio Pet and Dog door for Vinyl Sliding Glass Doors
The Ideal Pet Products VIP Vinyl Insulation Patio Pet door is made specifically for vinyl sliding glass patio doors. Easily fits those wider patio sliding tracks and even mates with most existing sliding door locks for security. Easy minor installation for a durable insulated patio pet door for your vinyl sliding door.
The VIP Vinyl Patio pet door uses ideal pet's ultra-flex flap, made up of three rigid panels jointed together by flexible rubber. The ultra-flex flap is safe and easy to use, yet still insulates and seals even in the coldest weather conditions. The chew proof flap is made of a durable and flexible lexan perfect for big dogs and small. The low e glass and vinyl construction insulates better than conventional metal framing of patio doors and has adjustable height ranges to fit most patio door heights.
Please Note: Will not fit properly in aluminum sliding doors
- Double wall insulated Ultra-Flex Flap
- Lexan Flap material making it durable, flexible, and chew-proof
- Vinyl frame insulation
- Mates with most existing sliding door locks with included locking catches
- Weather resistant seals and insulated with Low E glass
- Energy efficient panel to match with any vinyl frame sliding doors
- Fits seamless with vinyl sliding doors
- Adjustable height fits most sliding doors
- Heights available: 76 3/4" - 78 1/2" and 92 3/4" - 94 1/2"
- Available in medium and extra large flap sizes.
- Fits 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" thick tracks
- Comes in White Vinyl color
- ABS locking Cover
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Flap Sizing and Product Dimensions
|Flap Size||Flap Dimensions||Panel Width||Step Over Height||Recommended Pet Weight||Product No.|
|Medium||6 5/8" x 11 1/4"||12 3/8"||4" Rise||13 - 35 lbs||
|Extra Large||10 1/4" x 15 3/4"||15 7/8"||6" Rise||36 - 90 lbs||
Sliding Track Height Adjustment Ranges
- 78" - fits sliding door heights of 76 3/4" - 78 1/2"
- 94" - fits sliding door heights of 92 3/4" - 94 1/2"
1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty:
This product has a One Year Warranty from the date of the purchase of the product to be free of manufacturer’s defects in workmanship and materials. This express One Year Warranty is limited only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. The manufacturer will replace at no charge to the purchaser the defective part(s). Proof of purchase must be provided.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ideal Pet Products (IP) - Ships FedEx Ground from Santa Clarita, CA
- Doors take 1-5 business days for assembly before they are shipped.
- Add additional transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top