Ideal Pet Products Fast Fit Aluminum Patio Sliding Pet Door
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Ideal Pet Products Fast Fit Patio Pet and Dog door for Patio Sliding Glass Doors
When you're looking for a quality, but easy to install dog door without the need to cut into any walls or doors, the Ideal pet Fast Fit Patio pet door is the perfect solution. With simple installation, no tools are required and the Fast Fit fits right into your existing patio door and sliding doors. The spring loaded design allows you to place the panel securely into your sliding glass door track in seconds. The panel can be easily removed if necessary and come with weather strips for weather-tight sealing. The Panel comes with a pin lock to lock your sliding doors and a security cover that slides over the pet flap for security.
The flap is made of clear, flexible vinyl that is lightweight and easy for pets to use. The solid magnetic strip at the bottom of the flap prevents the flap from opening when not in use. The Panel allows your pet access outside and back into your home while maintaining insulation for your home. An easy to set up pet door with great utility for you and your pet!
Please Note: Will not fit properly in Vinyl sliding doors
- Lightweight & Easy to install, No tools required
- Single Pane Safety Glass
- Vinyl pet flap is flexible and easy to use for pets of all sizes
- Maintains insulation in moderate climates
- Weather Strips for weather-tight sealing
- Solid Magnetic strip in flap keeps it closed when not in use
- Can be used by cats and dogs
- Different Adjustable height options to fit most Patio Doors
- Aluminum frame designed for sliding glass door tracks at least 7/8" thick
- Pin lock to secure door
- ABS locking cover
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Flap Sizing and Product Dimensions
|Flap Size||Flap Dimensions||Panel Width||Step Over Height||Recommended Pet Weight|
|Cat Flap||6 1/4" W x 6 1/4" H||10"||4"||2 - 12 lbs|
|ChubbyKat||7 1/2" W x 10 1/2" H||12"||4"||2 - 25 lbs|
|Small||5" W x 7" H||9 3/4"||2"||2 - 12 lbs|
|Medium||7" W x 11 1/4" H||11 7/16"||4"||13 - 35 lbs|
|Extra Large||10 1/2" W x 15" H||15 1/4"||8"||36 - 90 lbs|
|Super Large||15" W x 20" H||19 5/8"||8"||91 - 120 lbs|
Height Adjustment Ranges
- Shorty: 75" - 77 3/4"
- Standard: 77 5/8" - 80 3/8"
- Tall: 93 3/4" - 96 1/2"
1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty:
This product has a One Year Warranty from the date of the purchase of the product to be free of manufacturer’s defects in workmanship and materials. This express One Year Warranty is limited only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. The manufacturer will replace at no charge to the purchaser the defective part(s). Proof of purchase must be provided.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ideal Pet Products (IP) - Ships FedEx Ground from Santa Clarita, CA
- Doors take 1-5 business days for assembly before they are shipped.
- Add additional transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top