High Tech Pet Express Trainer 1/2 Mile Remote Dog Trainer
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
New Generation Remote Trainer!
Uses High Tech Pet's Pavlov Command System
- Easy to Use
- Slim Ergonomic Design
- Waterproof Collar
- Waterproof Transmitter
- Controls up to 3 Dogs at Once
- Rechargeable Transmitter and Collar
- 1/3 Mile Range
Whether you're a professional dog trainer, sportsman or just a pet owner who needs to teach your mischievious mutt to behave, our new Express Trainer™ will have your dog happily under your command in no time. The Express Trainer is an advanced remote radio dog trainer that quickly teaches dogs multiple behaviors with High Tech Pet’s proprietary Command – Tone – Stimulus training system. Three positive training tones may be activated at the collar. These tones are associated with positive commands such as “Sit”, “Heel” and “Retrieve”. A negative tone is provided to command your dog to cease unwanted behavior such as digging, barking, chewing, etc. The negative tone may be followed by one of four increasingly intense shock levels if the unwanted behavior persists. No other electronic trainer provides such a complete and comprehensive training system. One half mile range.
Receiver collar and transmitter collar are fully waterproof and operate on built-in rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. Commands up to 3 dogs with additional collars
Express Trainer Collar(s)
- 2-Dog System comes with 2 Express Trainer Collars
- 3-Dog System comes with 3 Express Trainer Collars
(1) Express Trainer Remote
(1) AC Adapter Dual Input Charger Unit (Charges remote and collar simultaneously)
Sets of Short Hair Probes
Sets Long Hair Probes
Operating and Training Manual
4 Command Tones
4 Instant Shock Levels
Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
High Tech (HT) - Ships FedEx Ground from Ventura, CA
- Ships in 1-4 business days if item is in stock
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top