High Tech Pet Door Digital Electronic Pet Collar
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Gold Standard of Pet Electronics Technology
The MS-4 Collar
Our new digital MS-4 ultrasonic pet collar is the enhanced replacement for our MS- 2A. Using digital circuitry, the state of the art design provides a stronger signal and maintains better accuracy over all temperature ranges. It also uses our specially designed B3V1A battery which lasts about 3 months and prevents damage to the circuitry if the battery if installed incorrectly.
With a fully enclosed ultrasonic speaker the MS-4 is more water-resistant and rugged that the original MS-2. It's perfect for pets who like to do some serious "ruffhousing". While we don't recommend letting your pooch take it for a dip in the pool, our new MS-4 is fully immersible for short periods of time and will continue to work even when wet. It will stand up to heavy rain showers and is perfect for dogs who love to play in the snow.
The MS-5 Collar
Using digital circuitry this state of the art design provides a strong signal and maintains accuracy over all temperature ranges. It is extra rugged so it won't get damaged during your dog's "ruffhousing".
The MS-5 is more water proof than the MS-4. With a robust, fully enclosed ultrasonic transducer speaker, it is immersible to 6ft., and although we don't recommend immersing your dog in 6 ft. of water without scuba gear, the collar will stay high and dry!
The MS-5 uses our specially designed B-3V1A battery which lasts about 3 months and prevents damage to the circuitry if the battery is installed incorrectly.
PART OF OUR EXCLUSIVE PAWS SYSTEM:
The MS-4 and MS-5 Pet Collars encompass the Ultrasonic family of our exclusive Pet Activated World System (PAWS). They powers ALL Power Pet Door models, the Sound Barrier Wireless Sonic Indoor Area Fence, and the Yard Barrier Outdoor Sonic Area Fence.
NOTE: MS-4 or MS-5 Collar ships with a B-3V1A battery, which is the ONLY COMPATIBLE BATTERY FOR THESE COLLAR. Please ensure that when re-ordering batteries for this collar, B-3V1A battery is chosen.
- 1 MS-4 Pet Collar or MS-5 Pet Collar
- 1 B3V1A Battery
Length of Case: 1-7/8"
Width of Case: 1"
Depth of Case: 3/8"Collar Adjustment Length: 1" - 24-1/2"
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
High Tech (HT) - Ships FedEx Ground from Ventura, CA
- Ships in 1-4 business days if item is in stock
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top