High Tech Pet Humane Containe HC-8000 Electronic Dog Fence & Containment System
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
- Pulsed Proportional Stimulus
- Super Slim Radio Collar
- Built-in Stimulus Tester
- Built-in Battery Indicator
- Superior Base Station
- Illuminated System Control Panel
- Audible & Visual Wire Break Alarms
- Power Boost
- Waterproof Outdoor Mountable
- Optional AUTO RECHARGING Back-up Battery
- Ultra Heavy-Duty Wire - Absolute Highest Quality Anywhere - 20 Year Guarantee!
The TX-2 is packed with user-friendly features such as a fully water sealed casing, making it the only Pet Containment Transmitter that works reliably when mounted outdoors. It is also the only Pet Containment transmitter that gives you the option of installing an AUTOMATICALLY RECHARGING back-up battery. With this feature you never have to worry about your dog escaping due to an electrical power failure. If your household power goes out the back-up battery automatically kicks in to keep the boundary field active. Once power is restored the "Smart Power Switch" switches back to ac power and the back-up battery automatically recharges.
Perhaps the most user-friendly feature is the TX-2's fully illuminated, system status panel that tells you at a glance the operating status of your system. It continuously monitors Overall System Status, Back-up Battery Condition, Power Mode (ac or dc) and Wire Loop Continuity. If your wire breaks or disconnects the TX-2 alerts you with a Flashing Warning Lamp and a loud audible alarm.
All that is packed into a powerful radio transmitter that will cover up to 30 acres. Flip on the Power Boost Switch and cover up to 50 acres!
New, Custom Engineered Ultra-Wire: With the cost of copper skyrocketing over the past couple of years, the other major electronic dog fence manufacturers have switched from 18-gauge to thinner 20-gauge wire. If you buy their electronic fences from a retail store 20-gauge wire is what you will get. High Tech Pet's new ULTRA-WIRE is custom engineered to give the ultimate pet containment system performance. We went straight to the wire mill. The wire manufacture's engineers sat down with our engineers and together they designed the ultimate electronic dog fence wire. Our new Ultra-wire is made from the highest quality solid-core copper with an extra thick, specially formulated insulating material that is especially resistant to ultraviolet sunlight, moisture, corrosion and stress. The new Ultra-wire is 40 percent thicker overall and about three times stronger than standard 18-gauge wire. It will give you the cleanest signal field, with much less risk of wire brakes. It's guaranteed to last at least 20 years!
COMPLETE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
RC-8 Radio Collar
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
High Tech (HT) - Ships FedEx Ground from Ventura, CA
- Ships in 1-4 business days if item is in stock
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top