Dakota 283 Gun Vault and Dog Kennel System
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Integrated Gun Vault and Dog Kennel System
The integrated Badlands Gun Vault and Dog Kennel system is ideal for bird hunters looking for an elegant solution to securely store shotguns and shells, and easily fit a couple of dog kennels in bed of truck or slide in the back of your SUV. The gun vault’s modular, water resistant compartments store multiple guns during bird season and easily converts to rifles with scopes for big game hunts.
Key to the Dakota line of vaults and kennels is their rotationally molded construction. Only Dakota combines ultra lightweight, attractive, ergonomic design in products that are virtually indestructible… all at a price every outdoorsman can afford. Visit dakota283.com and watch an off-road vehicle climb over a Badlands Gun Vault!
|Dimensions and Weight||63" x 23.75" x 39.5" at 136 lbs|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 year limited warranty on parts and service (see instruction manual for complete warranty information)|
|Product Instructions||Installation and Usage Instructions|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Dakota 283 - Ships Freight from Lake City, PA
- Due to our high volume of orders, it currently takes about 5-10 business days before we are able to ship a Dakota 283 Kennel.
- Additional transit time will depend on your location, based on the Shipping Map below.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.