Groomer's Best Stainless Steel Dog Grooming Bath Tub
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The Standard Bathing Tub is made of solid 304 stainless steel for durability. Groomers Best standard Stainless Steel Pet Tub is made for Small to Extra Large Dogs. Made of 18-20 gauge 304 stainless steel for durability, and will never rust! Strong, durable and versatile.
High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water. The tub will have 3 port holes so you can use a 4″ faucet or an 8″ faucet. It comes with a stainless still plug that matches the tub stainless so you can plug the port hole that is not being used.
The Groomer's Best Plumbing Kit with Sprayer and Hose is sold separately.
- Unique Manufacturing process provides a double layer of protection to insure your new tub will not leak.
- Easy Set up and assembly, just put the legs on! The tub body is already welded together for you!
- Specify water ports and drain on right, left side or center.
- Back splash wall with 2 animal restraint eyelets.
- Guaranteed to never rust.
- 36″ & 48″ are 20 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- 58″ is solid 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- 20″ Legs with leg levelers.
- Depth of the Tub for all sizes is 15" High
- Made in USA
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions & Weight:
- 36" tub: 36"W x 24"L x 15"H, Approximately 130 lbs
- 48" tub: 48"W x 24"L x 15"H, Approximately 140 lbs
- 58" tub: 58"W x 24"L x 15"D, Approximately 170 lbs
- Capacity: Up to 300 lbs.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Groomer's Best 3 Year Warranty
Groomer's Best provides the following 3 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser: Our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At our option, we will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by our warranty.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Groomer's Best (GB) - Ships Freight from Brandon, SD
- Grooming Tables currently require about 7-12 business days to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
- Veterinary Tables currently require 15-20 business days to fabricate and assemble, and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for ship time.
- Grooming Tubs take about 2-3 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.