Groomer's Best Stainless Steel Dog Grooming Bath Tub
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Standard Bathing Tub is made of solid 304 stainless steel for durability. Groomers Best standard Stainless Steel Pet Tub is made for Small to Extra Large Dogs. Made of 18-20 gauge 304 stainless steel for durability, and will never rust! Strong, durable and versatile.
High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water. The tub will have 3 port holes so you can use a 4″ faucet or an 8″ faucet. It comes with a stainless still plug that matches the tub stainless so you can plug the port hole that is not being used.
The Groomer's Best Plumbing Kit with Sprayer and Hose is sold separately.
- Unique Manufacturing process provides a double layer of protection to insure your new tub will not leak.
- Easy Set up and assembly, just put the legs on! The tub body is already welded together for you!
- Specify water ports and drain on right, left side or center.
- Back splash wall with 2 animal restraint eyelets.
- Guaranteed to never rust.
- 36″ & 48″ are 20 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- 58″ is solid 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- 20″ Legs with leg levelers.
- Depth of the Tub for all sizes is 15" High
- Made in USA
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions & Weight:
- 36" tub: 36"W x 24"L x 15"H (front panel), Approximately 130 lbs
- 48" tub: 48"W x 24"L x 15"H (front panel), Approximately 140 lbs
- 58" tub: 58"W x 24"L x 15"H (front panel), Approximately 170 lbs
- Capacity: Up to 300 lbs.
Groomer's Best 3 Year Warranty
Groomer's Best provides the following 3 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser: Our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At our option, we will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by our warranty.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Groomer's Best (GB) - Ships Freight from Brandon, SD
- Grooming Tables currently require about 7-12 business days to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
- Veterinary Tables currently require 15-20 business days to fabricate and assemble, and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for ship time.
- Grooming Tubs take about 2-3 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Exactly what I wanted. Great seller
"So happy with the decision to make this our laundry room sink!"
"I am very happy with the purchase of the tub the quality is great and I am happy I made the decision on this brand ."