Groomer's Best Stainless Steel Elite Mini Dog Grooming Bath Tub
"Purchased the largest one available and it is totally awesome. My largest dog is 151 pounds and the tub is very sturdy. I love the height for taking the strain off of my back. It is built to last and hold my large dogs without a problem. You will not be disappointed!"
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Mini Bath Tub is great for bathing the small to medium pets. It is constructed of 18 gauge 304 type polished stainless steel and has fully welded seams. The Mini bathing tub is raised up for easier bathing of small dogs and cats. Ships fully assembled and has tubular legs, improved animal restraints and is also coated on the outside with a Speed Liner textured sealant that is leak proof and sound dampening. This heavy duty protective spray coating protects your tub and can be applied in any of our five select colors!
The legs are set at 29” to permit a healthy posture while bathing and to prevent back strains!
Plumbing available on the left, right or center. Optional accessories include Plumbing Kit, Bottle Holder, Add-A-Trap hair trap and Floor Grate.
- Fully welded, solid 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Guaranteed to never leak or rust.
- Great for bathing small dogs, 29" high legs save your back
- Includes two animal restraints eyelets
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
- Scratch Resistant & leak proof coating
- Five coating color options
- Black, Grey, Tan, Purple, & Pink
- Made in the USA!
- Material: 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Size: 32"W x 24"D with 29" high legs
- Product Weight: Approximately 175 lbs.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Groomer's Best 3 Year Warranty
Groomer's Best provides the following 3 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser: Our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At our option, we will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by our warranty.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Groomer's Best (GB) - Ships Freight from Brandon, SD
- Grooming Tables currently require about 7-12 business days to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
- Veterinary Tables currently require 15-20 business days to fabricate and assemble, and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for ship time.
- Grooming Tubs take about 2-3 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top