Groomer's Best Hydraulic Grooming Table with Foot Pump
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The Groomer's Best Foot Hydraulic Grooming Table is attractive, durable and virtually maintenance free. The frame is powder coated in charcoal grey and is accented with stainless steel and turquoise paw prints. Our table top is sprayed with a non-skid textured sealant and includes two scissor holes and two clipper blade holders (mounted under the table top). The hydraulic pump offers a quiet and smooth up down motion and the down speed can be adjusted to your liking. Able to adjust from 20" to 40"H and featuring a steel reinforced tabletop and heavy-duty hydraulic pump, this is one of the strongest grooming tables on the market.
- Height adjusts from 19" to 39"
- Chrome plated1/2 mild steel rod foot pedal operated by a heavy duty hydraulic pump
- Attractive powder coat finish in charcoal grey with stainless steel accents
- Table top is steel reinforced for grooming arms
- Stainless Steel Triangle shaped side plates are 20 Ga 304 stainless steel
- Textured sealant that is non-slip and easy-to-clean.
- No Assembly needed.
- Storage for scissors and blades included
- Instruction Manual - Click Here
- Material: Powder coat finish in charcoal gray with stainless steel; Table top is steel reinforced
- Size: Available in three tabletop sizes: 24"x36", 24" x 42", and 24" x 48"
- Product Weight: This product weighs 148 lbs.
- Capacity: Up to 250 lbs.
Please Note*: Most of our Groomer's Best products are made to order. Our current average lead time for this item is 4 days before shipping, but we work hard to get it out the door as quick as possible.
Groomer's Best 1 Year Warranty
Groomer's Best provides the following 1 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser: Our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At our option, we will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by our warranty.
Groomers Best (GB) - Ships Freight from Brandon, SD
- Tables currently require about 10-15 business days to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-5 business days for shipping time.
- Tubs take about 2-3 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-5 business days for shipping time.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.