Groomer's Best Electric Low Profile Grooming Table
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The Low Profile Electric Grooming Table is designed to save your back with a low of only 12.5" off the ground and goes all the way up to 42". It allows larger dogs to easily step on to the table when lowered. The frame is powder coated in charcoal grey and is accented with stainless steel and turquoise paw prints. Our table top is sprayed with a non-skid textured sealant and includes two drawers (mounted under the table top) to hold what you need within reach. The electric pump offers a quiet and smooth up down motion and includes a foot pedal on both sides. Includes 4 adjustable leg levelers.
- Electric motor lowers to 12.5″ and raises to 42″
- 10 gauge steel parts for reinforcement
- 24″x44″ table top
- Easy accessible drawers for you grooming accessories
- Powder coated frame with stainless steel accents
- Lifts up to 250 pounds
- Foot pedals on both sides
- Material: 10-gauge steel tubing frame, 3/4" plywood top with textured spray-on coating.
- Size: 44"L x 24"W x 12"H (24" x 44" table top); Lowers to 12.5" and raises to 42"
- Capacity: Lifts up to 250 lbs.
- Instruction Manual - Click Here
- Three (3) Year Warranty
Please Note*: Most of our Groomer's Best products are made to order. Our current average lead time for this item is 4 days before shipping, but we work hard to get it out the door as quick as possible.
Groomer's Best 3 Year Warranty
Groomer's Best provides the following 3 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser: Our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At our option, we will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by our warranty.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Groomer's Best (GB) - Ships Freight from Brandon, SD
- Grooming Tables currently require about 7-12 business days to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
- Veterinary Tables currently require 15-20 business days to fabricate and assemble, and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for ship time.
- Grooming Tubs take about 2-3 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.