Groomer's Best Stainless Steel ADA Compliant Elite Dog Grooming Bath Tub with Lift & Slide Steps
"Purchased the largest one available and it is totally awesome. My largest dog is 151 pounds and the tub is very sturdy. I love the height for taking the strain off of my back. It is built to last and hold my large dogs without a problem. You will not be disappointed!"
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Groomer's Best ADA Compliant Elite Bathing Tub System with Lift and Slide Steps for Dog and Animal Grooming
The Grooming Industries' ONLY ADA compliant dog grooming tub is now available for anyone managing a commercial or residential building that accommodates all users.
The Groomer's Best ADA compliant Elite Dog Grooming Bath Tub is fully welded and constructed of 18 gauge 304 type polished stainless steel, double sealed to prevent leaking, and can hold over 350 pounds. The tub is 6" deep with taller legs than our standard tubs to enable anybody in a wheelchair to easily access the tub.The faucet/sprayer locations have also been lowered for an easy reach, along with adding restraints to the front of the tub for an easy latch. The Elite bathing tub comes with extra features such as: fully assembled with tubular legs and sliding steps, includes a removable door, improved animal restraints, and is also coated on the outside with a textured sealant that is leak proof and sound dampening. The heavy duty exterior spray coating is applied in your choice of our five select colors. Steps slide straight back out of your way and locks in position when pulled all the way out. The Groomer's Best Elite ADA grooming tub is the perfect for animals of all sizes.
Groomers Best Tubs are made to order. Specify right, left, or center plumbing. If you choose Center Plumbing, please write which side you would like the door & ramp to be placed on your order Notes!
The Groomer's Best Plumbing Kit with Sprayer and Hose is sold separately.
- Fully welded, solid 18 gauge 304 polished stainless steel
- Includes sliding steps, pushes back to tuck under the tub and out of the way
- Includes grip tape on steps to prevent slippage when went
- Includes two animal restraint hooks
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
- Scratch Resistant & leak proof coating
- Five coating color options
- Black, Grey, Tan, Purple, & Pink
- Paw prints on the front for a stylish look
- Choice of plumbing on left, right, or center
- Contact us for additional color options
- Depth of the Tub for all sizes is 6" High
- Ramp attached opposite of the plumbing
- Made in USA
- Material: 18-gauge, 304-type stainless steel
- Dimensions & Weight:
- 58" tub: 58" Wide x 24" Long x 6" Deep
- Capacity: Up to 300 lbs.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Groomer's Best 3 Year Warranty
Groomer's Best provides the following 3 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser: Our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At our option, we will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by our warranty.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Groomer's Best (GB) - Ships Freight from Brandon, SD
- Grooming Tables currently require about 7-12 business days to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
- Veterinary Tables currently require 15-20 business days to fabricate and assemble, and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for ship time.
- Grooming Tubs take about 2-3 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top