Dakota 283 Groom-Pro Pet Tub
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
- Cleaning Station that converts into a table
- Deep pockets to hold cleaning products securely
- Leash hook to secure pets to the unit
- Softmesh drain with threaded hook-up for 3/4" hoses
- Plastic construction is easy on paws yet strong and sturdy
- Assembles in only a few minutes; no tools required
- Made in the USA
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
The Groom-Pro Pet Tub™ is a Grooming Station that can be used to keep your pet clean and…well groomed. Small enough to ship with small parcel carriers yet large enough to accommodate most domestic pets. When opened, the lid acts as a splash guard to keep water in the basin area and the door can be reversed to act as a small step stool for smaller animals. Deep accessory pockets keep cleaning products close at hand and secured against even the wappiest tail. There's also a leash hook* that can be used to keep pets secured in the basin area. The drain is a soft plastic mesh that will filter hair and can be cleaned with ease. Underneath, there's a standard thread mount to attach a 3/4" hose thread. Close the lid, secure the door, and the tub turns into a raised platform to easily inspect or groom. Setting up the Grooming Station requires no tools and can be completed in just a few minutes. The plastic construction is easy on paws and can be cleaned easily. The Groom-Pro Pet Tub™ is great for home use, professional groomers and veterinarians.
*Use caution when attaching or using pets with the Groom-Pro Pet Tub™. Always supervise animals when they are on or in the unit. Good Ideas is not responsible for any injury or damage done to or by the Groom-Pro Pet Tub™. Do not let children play on or near the Gro-Pro Pet Tub™.
|Dimensions and Weight||54"x23"x31" at 48 lbs|
|Color Swatches as seen in direct sunlight|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 year limited warranty on parts and service (see instruction manual for complete warranty information)|
|Product Instructions||PDF Installation and Usage Instructions|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How much weight can this tub hold?
Dakota 283 Groom-Pro Pet Tub can hold up to 65-75 lbs.
Dakota 283 - Ships Freight from Lake City, PA
- Due to our high volume of orders, it currently takes about 5-10 business days before we are able to ship a Dakota 283 Kennel.
- Additional transit time will depend on your location, based on the Shipping Map below.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top