Dakota 283 Groom-Pro Pet Tub
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
- Cleaning Station that converts into a table
- Deep pockets to hold cleaning products securely
- Leash hook to secure pets to the unit
- Softmesh drain with threaded hook-up for 3/4" hoses
- Plastic construction is easy on paws yet strong and sturdy
- Assembles in only a few minutes; no tools required
- Made in the USA
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
The Groom-Pro Pet Tub™ is a Grooming Station that can be used to keep your pet clean and…well groomed. Small enough to ship with small parcel carriers yet large enough to accommodate most domestic pets. When opened, the lid acts as a splash guard to keep water in the basin area and the door can be reversed to act as a small step stool for smaller animals. Deep accessory pockets keep cleaning products close at hand and secured against even the wappiest tail. There's also a leash hook* that can be used to keep pets secured in the basin area. The drain is a soft plastic mesh that will filter hair and can be cleaned with ease. Underneath, there's a standard thread mount to attach a 3/4" hose thread. Close the lid, secure the door, and the tub turns into a raised platform to easily inspect or groom. Setting up the Grooming Station requires no tools and can be completed in just a few minutes. The plastic construction is easy on paws and can be cleaned easily. The Groom-Pro Pet Tub™ is great for home use, professional groomers and veterinarians.
*Use caution when attaching or using pets with the Groom-Pro Pet Tub™. Always supervise animals when they are on or in the unit. Good Ideas is not responsible for any injury or damage done to or by the Groom-Pro Pet Tub™. Do not let children play on or near the Gro-Pro Pet Tub™.
|Dimensions and Weight||54"x23"x31" at 48 lbs|
|Color Swatches as seen in direct sunlight|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 year limited warranty on parts and service (see instruction manual for complete warranty information)|
|Product Instructions||PDF Installation and Usage Instructions|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Dakota 283 - Ships Freight from Lake City, PA
- Due to our high volume of orders, it currently takes about 5-10 business days before we are able to ship a Dakota 283 Kennel.
- Additional transit time will depend on your location, based on the Shipping Map below.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.