REFURBISHED Grain Valley IATA CR 82 Airline Compliant Portable Dog Crate
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
When available, all refurbished crates are priced at $100 lower than our current SALE price. Availability is updated instantly on this page.
We currently have 1 refurbished LARGE size crate. All damage appears to be cosmetic in nature and should not impact the function of the crate. Pictures of this crate are below. There are scrapes and scratches (some on inside of the crate where dog has scratched). The pictures above show where these scratches are.
Our refurbished IATA CR 82 crates sell out VERY quickly, so get yours today!
*NOTE: Refurbished crates are FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for returns.
IATA CR-82 Compliance
IATA compliance laws have recently changed and the collapsible crates are no longer complaint out-of-the-box. Our Grain Valley crates are now only compliant with the IATA CR-82 Compliant Accessory Kit. Please select the set with the IATA CR-82 Kit Set if your dog requires it.
This IATA CR-82 Accessory Bundle Set includes 4 specially designed metal corner brackets and a set of 2 door guards. Both can be installed quickly and easily on new or old crates.
IATA CR-82 compliance is required for many domestic airlines for the transportation of many breeds considered "dangerous", including (but not limited to):
- American Bully
- Pit Bull Breeds (American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Bull Terrier)
- American Staffordshire Terriers
- Anatolian Shepherd Dog
- Ca de Bou
- Cane Corso
- Caucasian Ovcharka (Caucasian Shepherd Dog)
- Dogo Argentino
- Fila Brasileiro
- Perro de Presa Canario
- Presa Canario Tosa (or Tosa Ken)
- Tosa (or Tosa Ken)
Airline Compliance Disclaimer
The Grain Valley Folding Crate is a IATA CR-82 Airline compliant crate when purchased with the IATA CR-82 Accessory Kit Set. However some airlines have additional restrictions regarding size or styles of crates. We strongly recommend providing the specifications of this crate to the airline(s) transporting your dog to confirm if there are any additional restrictions! Please confirm with your airline that they will accept this crate, before purchasing. We are not able to take returns in situations where verification of acceptance of the crate is not first obtained from an airline.
While this folding crate can be disassembled into a"collapsible or folded" state, when the crate is fully assembled and the airline rails in place, they are no longer considered "collapsible".
Don't sacrifice quality for portability for your dog crate!
This exceptional fold-able dog crate is made of heavy-duty aluminum and is safe, sturdy, virtually indestructible and Fully Portable! American made of high quality aluminum. Say goodbye to dog crate storage woes. This heavy-duty aluminum dog crate conveniently disassembles to less than eight inches tall. Crate can be set up or taken down in seconds.
Constructed of sturdy .063 aluminum makes this crate light and an exquisite powder-coated finish keeps it corrosion resistant. Crate comes in a khaki powder coated finish that helps reflect heat away from your animal.
The crate is ventilated on all sides and is certified for airline use in both military and civilian aircraft. This is one of the best constructed crates on the market.
Each crate has two, rattle-free, spring-loaded carrying handles, and each crate door can be locked with standard padlocks, carabiner, zip ties for extra security.
- Airline Compliant: Compliant with IATA LAR CR-82 rules to allow transportation of ALL dog breed on planes. *Note: Only compliant when purchased with the IATA CR-82 Kit Set. We recommend checking with your airline that the size you order is approved for your flight.
- Disassembles in minutes: This heavy-duty all-aluminum crate conveniently collapses in minutes to less than eight inches in height for easy transportation.
- Durable: Extremely rust-resistant powder-coated .063 aluminum construction, crush-proof corners, marine-grade stainless steel latches, welded "no-rust" rivets, and 3/8" bars with welded cross-bar for stability make this crate virtually indestructible!
- Convenient: This crate can be set up or taken down in seconds for easy transport and convenient handles allow for easy carrying.
- 4-Sided ventilation: Superior flow-through ventilation on all four sides keeps your dog comfortable and safe and the taller height allows more headroom for your pet. Our crate is 100% dog friendly with absolutely no harmful toxins, chemicals, or dyes in any of the materials.
- Safe and Secure: Convenient marine grade stainless steel "Slam Latch" means that there is no need to lock the door behind your dog. However doors can be locked with standard 1/4" shackle lock, carabiner, zip ties for extra security.
- More great features: Airline rail storage slots, spring-loaded handles, full-length piano hinge, IATA (Air Transport) compliant. Can be used outdoors (although color may fade a bit over time).
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Small: Ideal for dogs up to 17.5” tall and 50 lbs.
- Exterior: 24.5"L x 22.6"W x 18.5"H (includes airline rails and stacking corners)
- Interior: 24"L x 21"W x 18"H
- Door: 14"H x 12.25"W
- Medium: Ideal for dogs up to 22” tall and 50 lbs.
- Exterior: 30.5"L x 22.5"W x 22.5"H (includes airline rails and stacking corners)
- Interior: 30"L x 20"W x 22"H
- Collapsed: 30"L x 20"W x 7.5"H
- Shipping Dimensions: 38"L x 27"W x 10"H
- Door: 14"H x 12.25"W
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Large: Ideal for dogs up to 28” tall and 70 lbs.
- Exterior: 34.5"L x 25"W x 28.5"H (includes airline rails and stacking corners)
- Interior: 34"L x 22.5"W x 28"H
- Collapsed: 34"L x 22"W x 7.5"H
- Shipping Dimensions: 38"L x 27"W x 10"H
- Door: 20"H x 15"W
- Weight: 41 lbs
- X-Large: Ideal for dogs dogs up to 28” tall and 100 lbs.
- Exterior: 40.5"L x 25"W x 28.5"H (includes airline rails and stacking corners)
- Interior: 40"L x 22.5"W x 28"H
- Collapsed: 40"L x 22"W x 7.5"H
- Shipping Dimensions: 44"L x 27"W x 13"H
- Door: 20"H x 15"W
- Weight: 47 lbs
- XX-Large: Ideal for dogs up to 32” tall and 120 pounds.
- Special Order. Requires 6-8 weeks before shipping. Contact us for details.
- Exterior: 48.5"L x 29"W x 33"H (includes airline rails and stacking corners)
- Interior: 48"L x 26"W x 32"H
- Collapsed: 48."L x 29"W x 7.5" H
- Shipping Dimensions: 56"L x 28"W x 15"H
- Door: 23.3"H x 18.8"W
- Weight: 57 lbs
- Assembles and Folds in Minutes
- Safe and Secure
- All Aluminum Construction
- 20% Lighter than comparable crates
- Convenient "Slam Latch" means no need to lock the door behind your pet
- Marine-grade Stainless Steel on Slam Latch and Hardware provides optimal security for your pet
- Increased airflow with larger vent holes and door openings
- Rounded Square Vents offers illusion of direct line of site causing less stress to pets
- Crush-Proof / Stacking corners - these corners provide exceptional impact protection as well as stacking ability for multiple crate users
- Drain holes for easy cleaning
- Transportation Handles
- Brief Case Handles for easy carrying of collapsed crate
- Butterfly Latches
- Welded "no-rust" rivet construction
- Airline Rail Storage Slots
- 3/8 Inch Round Bars Welded with Cross Bar for Stability
- Smooth door
- Spring-Loaded Handles
- Full-Length Piano Hinge
- IATA compliant
- Durable powder coat inside and outside prevents corrosion for years
- Grain Valley Dog Supply Exclusive Khaki color
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Due to the size and weight of these Airline Crates and the limitation of our shipping agreements, we are NOT able to ship these crates overseas nor can we ship them to APO addresses. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- XXL Crates are special orders that require additional lead time. Please see lead time information on the Product Info tab.
- Add transit time based on map:
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.